Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: 2010 1st Quarter Tri-City Meet & Greet @ K-Bobs Steakhouse, Brenham TX Jan. 23  (Read 22868 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

Gumbo, Dee and I may ride over with you guy's. Where are you leaving from and what time? I see some guy's from Beaumont are riding over but I'm not sure where 2290 is? 2920 maybe??

Yeah 2920 is right, just a little dyslectic  :looney:
9:30 at the Raceway Yall come now  :lunch: :lunch:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

It would make more sense for me to meet you guy's at 1774 and 105 in Plantersville. Any idea what time you will be there??????

That should work  :thumbup: if we leave at the planed time we should be there about 10:30  :c
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions

It would make more sense for me to meet you guy's at 1774 and 105 in Plantersville. Any idea what time you will be there??????

That should work  :thumbup: if we leave at the planed time we should be there about 10:30  :c
:redcard: Mr Gumbo planning a route! This is some scary undiscovered territory folks! :ohwow: Good luck Richie! ;) Hopefully we will see you there! :bikerider:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind

:redcard: Mr Gumbo planning a route! This is some scary undiscovered territory folks! :ohwow: Good luck Richie! ;) Hopefully we will see you there! :bikerider:

Maby if we take Amelia Earhart's gps away from him....  :stickpoke:

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

Step up big boy  :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :stickpoke:

RedDragon

I don't know, but I think Bubba may have made a man out of Gumbo! >:D :laugh:

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

Dag nabit

RedDragon

Dag nabit
:rofl:

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord

SwampAngels form up Saturday at 9:22 @ I -10 Shephard at Wendy's.
 SwampFox will be there until someone shows up  :angel:

Phil

• Rider

See you there at 10:30
Somedays your the bug, somedays your the windshield!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

Crap looks like I'm out for the trip, look for Red Dragon to meet up with ya, have the same friggin problem this morning, started up the bike ran for 5 min and quit, no way to start. What ever it is it's bigger than me, I'll be heading to the dealer tomorrow.  :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :'( :'(

RedDragon

Crap looks like I'm out for the trip, look for Red Dragon to meet up with ya, have the same friggin problem this morning, started up the bike ran for 5 min and quit, no way to start. What ever it is it's bigger than me, I'll be heading to the dealer tomorrow.  :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :'( :'(
Its obviously running out of fuel for some reason. I know this is a silly question, but did you put gas in the tank, is the petcock on? :stickpoke:

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind

Its obviously running out of fuel for some reason. I know this is a silly question, but did you put gas in the tank, is the petcock on? :stickpoke:

I was about to say the same thing.... is the fuel valve on....

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395

Those little bike are BAD about that!!!! :redcard: :-\

I was about to say the same thing.... is the fuel valve on....
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

Checked, checked and rechecked  :banghead:
Tore it down last night and didn't see anything that would be a problem, put it back together fired right up and rode it around for awhile no problem.  :thumbup:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal