Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: 2010 1st Quarter Tri-City Meet & Greet @ K-Bobs Steakhouse, Brenham TX Jan. 23  (Read 22845 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

You are correct Gumbo, but most folks like to get there before their tires dry-rot.  Heee Heee!! ::) :c

How would you know, don't you ride a hardly these days  :rofl: :rofl:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind

You are correct Gumbo, but most folks like to get there before their tires dry-rot.  Heee Heee!! ::) :c

we have been giving gumbo lessons on high-speed pursuit.

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Maw Maw

• Old Timer
  • Liberty Hill, TX

Bubba and I are going to try to make this meet and greet.  Anybody from Georgetown/Round Rock/Liberty Hill area going?  Pat
2004 VTX 1300

Brookster

• Old Timer

any one riding from Beaumont area?
im on if i can find some one to ride up with   :thumbup:
Hey Killer ,
we could meet up at Highland say about 8:30am.
Take I-10 West all the way till you see the Highlands exit stay to the right .
There is a large Texaco station I can meet you there and any other stragglars that want to ride.
So yall come on !!!
 :cool2:
PARTY HARD RIDE HARDER !

Foreman4by

• Rider
  • Katy, TX

Thanks to Matap's invite, there's a good chance I might be able to make this ride and meet some of you local folks! Hopefully the weather participates b/c I'm getting kinda tired of cleaning the "road snot" of the F....  ;D
2007 VTX 1800F Spec1
Hurricane Air Kit, PCIII, Cobras w/Thunder Monsters, L&R Extremes Forwards, Kury ISOs, X-Bars

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.

from what is seems like, it's only supposed to be isolated rain in the morning and then burn off the rest of the day.  So maybe we won't catch any rain.  Fog, yeah, but rain, slight chance I say.  and don't exactly take my word for it, I'm no whether-i'm-right-or-wrong-i-still-get-paid-ologist.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind

Wait a sec.  Verizon has a circuit out.  If they don't get it back up by this evening I might be back in this game. 

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

Wait a sec.  Verizon has a circuit out.  If they don't get it back up by this evening I might be back in this game. 

I did that for you  :bikerider:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine

Well Not looking good for me. :-(  The carb and battery will be here sometime tomorrow afternoon.  Can't find a 205 or 210 jet any where for it.  Also there is a guy from Beaumont that wants to come look at the truck sometime Saturday. :'(
Have fun everyone. :c
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

RicksVTX

• Old Timer

so what time are we all getting there.. Ellen and i are coming, i guess we will  :bikerider: up 21 instead of going through Austin. weather looks great. high of 74 with no mention of rain during the day.. Yippeeeeeeeeeeee :c

see the gang there :O)

Rick

rocket III

• Trailer Queen

If it is not wet AND cold then I think we will be there

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.

If it is not wet AND cold then I think we will be there

Come on!!! it will not be wet or cold. only good weather and good food
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider

Gumbo, James and I will be leaving Beaumont at 8 am, will meet you on I45 north exit 2290 w.

:bikerider:
just take it slow

Phil

• Rider

Gumbo, Dee and I may ride over with you guy's. Where are you leaving from and what time? I see some guy's from Beaumont are riding over but I'm not sure where 2290 is? 2920 maybe??
Somedays your the bug, somedays your the windshield!

Phil

• Rider

It would make more sense for me to meet you guy's at 1774 and 105 in Plantersville. Any idea what time you will be there??????
Somedays your the bug, somedays your the windshield!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal