Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: 2010 1st Quarter Tri-City Meet & Greet @ K-Bobs Steakhouse, Brenham TX Jan. 23  (Read 22906 times)

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord

If Joann wants to go will have to cage it to far for her to ride there and back be nice for her to get away for awhile instead of sitting at home.
Alvin,Texas

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind

:reaction:  :cuss:  still not sure if i will make this....

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook

That sucks Isorg that you are infected with that dreaded disease - WORK  :cuss:
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Brookster

• Old Timer

So pick a spot and time so I can fall in !
PARTY HARD RIDE HARDER !

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook

So pick a spot and time so I can fall in !

Joey there are several of us that are meeting at the Valero on the SW corner of Fry and Clay (west side of town) w/KSU at 10am.  I don't think anyone from the east side is gathering up, or if they are they are not saying anything on here.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind

Yup, put me down as an officially not going  :banghead:  they need me "available" for a network cut-over.  I told them that i am just as "available" on my bike as i am elsewhere.  as an official protest I will ride my bike to the office that day.

Have fun and ride safe!

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

DavidJ

• Master Tejano Rider

Wayne, Andrew and I are planning on meeting you guys at the Valero on Fry and Clay.  We plan on being there around 9:30 or 9:45...cause KSU at 10am right?
Right
'02 1800C

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider

any one riding from Beaumont area?
im on if i can find some one to ride up with   :thumbup:
just take it slow

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Farm+to+Market+2920+W&daddr=30.209235,-95.754089+to:TX-105+W+to:K-bobs+Steakhouse+2120+Hwy+290+West+Brenham,+TX++77834&geocode=FWPdygEdaa5P-g%3B%3BFWBRzwEdyuxE-g%3BFa4ZzAEd_dBA-iEed7rdv-9Ttg&hl=en&mra=dpe&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=9&via=1,2&sll=30.002517,-95.916138&sspn=1.022767,1.766052&ie=UTF8&z=9
How about this route for the north ??? Like I said open to suggestions  ;)

This one sounds good Gumbo, do you want to meet there at 9:30?

Sounds like a plan, cya then  :lunch:

9:30 :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

Gumbo are you going to try to make that run in ONE day????  At your speeds, you need to leave FRIDAY at 9:30. :pot: :boxing: :stickpoke:

:rofl:

You would be surprised how far I can get in one day big boy  :boxing: :boxing: Besides it's not how fast you get there, it's how much do you enjoy the ride  ;D ;D

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX

You are correct Gumbo, but most folks like to get there before their tires dry-rot.  Heee Heee!! ::) :c
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal