Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: To kill, or not.  (Read 5272 times)

WILD E

• Old Timer
Re: To kill, or not.
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 10:35:01 AM »

Tom you need to bring in some fire ants that will get rid of the fleas and try some bourbon on the dog !! ( I know that sure kept the fleas off you and me the BBT ) LOL.  Ok now that I got that over with Front line is the only thing that I have used on my dogs with very good results none of the other cheaper ones work at all ,just keep them out of the water after applying it. You will need to spray your yard too ,Go to the local feed store and they will tell you what type of spray you will need to spray your yard with.
Jay
03 1800 VTX RS BLACK
New Braunfels

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2007, 12:14:04 PM »

The sot dog drinks bourbon, I have to keep a eye on her,because any time she can get to a drink she is lapping it up. The dog just left two more prises on the back porch, and the kids 5 & 6 found the baby bunnies before I did. They are to small to live,The bunnies. I'll take the fleas over the fire ants any day. After that last night at BBT I was flea free for over a week. I'll be getting front line latter today.   

brandonh82

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2007, 12:47:15 PM »

My chihuahua had a flee problem when we moved into a new apartment...previous owner must've had them  >:(  Anyway, the vet put her on something called Revolution.  Drops on the back.  Takes care of fleas, ticks, and heartworms.  Pretty sure you can pick it up online for around $50 for a six month supply.  Kinda pricey, but it did the job in about two days.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 08:36:32 AM »

Harley is being eaten by mosquitos!!!  :'( :'( He usualy is kept in the house, but must go outside for oil leaks    :(     ;D  ;D  We are going on a trip for three weeks and he will be a yard dog... he will be checked on daily, but will live outside!!!!   I use Revolution and the mosquitos and fleas are supposted to die, but they still bite,no heartworms!   My Harley is a puss!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D I  love my Harley (Pit Bull dog)!!!! ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 08:38:20 AM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2007, 08:44:16 AM »

Take Elmer Fudd's advice

Kill da wabbit.  Kill da wabbit!

Now sing that to the tune of "Ride of the Valkyries" (Apocalypse Now).  You will be in a murderous state in no time!  Then Smell the Napalm in the Morning!!!
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2007, 09:33:33 AM »

Take Elmer Fudd's advice

Now sing that to the tune of "Ride of the Valkyries" (Apocalypse Now).  You will be in a murderous state in no time!  Then Smell the Napalm in the Morning!!!
" smell the bumper " O0 O0 ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2007, 10:59:45 AM »

Take Elmer Fudd's advice

" smell the bumper " O0 O0 ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Alright gentlemen, this saying "smell the bumper" showed up after the BBT and I guess I wasn't around when it was said.  :-\ so who said it and what is it refering to, or dare I ask :o :-\ :-\
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

slowbluesriff

• Old Timer
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2007, 11:11:50 AM »

JUST KILL 1 RABBIT SLOWLY SO ALL IT'S SCREAMS CAN BE HEARD BY ALL THE OTHER RABBITS... THEN HANG HIM UP SO ALL CAN SEE WITH A SIGN THAT SIMPLY READS "YOU" EVEN A RABBIT COULD UNDERSTAND THEY COULD BE NEXT. OR GO TO TRACTOR SUPPLY AND BUY CHEMICAL TREATMENT FOR YOUR LAWN. EITHER WAY.
03 1800c
Bald Cranberries tires and low on gas!
" I am glad my weiner is where i can reach it, and not between my shoulderblades"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2007, 11:35:47 AM »

Take Elmer Fudd's advice

" smell the bumper " O0 O0 ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Alright gentlemen, this saying "smell the bumper" showed up after the BBT and I guess I wasn't around when it was said.  :-\ so who said it and what is it refering to, or dare I ask :o :-\ :-\
           There was an X Rider "blood oath" taken and can only be broken if all five agree!!!!! ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D O0 :P

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2007, 01:57:45 PM »

Smell the Bumper. Its so easy a caveman can do it!
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2007, 05:56:44 PM »

The rabbit thing has taken a whole new turn. The momma person is on the back porch feeding the baby bunny with a eye dropper. I started it, my bad, Some Elmer Fudd I turned out to be. The rabbit still doesn't have a chance in hell.   

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2007, 07:33:23 PM »

Take Elmer Fudd's advice

" smell the bumper " O0 O0 ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

There was an X Rider "blood oath" taken and can only be broken if all five agree!!!!! ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D O0 :P

Don't you dare roll over! We will hunt you down. >:( ;D ;D ;D ;D O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2007, 07:41:44 PM »

Smell the Bumper. Its so easy a caveman can do it!

Don't you dare roll over! We will hunt you down. >:( ;D ;D ;D ;D O0

We all "smell the bumper" down here...  :-X
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2007, 08:01:54 PM »

I am not, a member of the Smell the bumper group. But at some point the story must be told. Pick a date and time among all involved. Let the best story teller do the dead. This is not the YaYa sisterhood. or is it.   

hooter

• Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2007, 09:35:42 AM »

I am not, a member of the Smell the bumper group. But at some point the story must be told. Pick a date and time among all involved. Let the best story teller do the dead. This is not the YaYa sisterhood. or is it.   

Kinda startin to sound that way :-\ That's OK, don't worry Tom, one or 2 of them come clean by June 17th at 5:00pm, 17:00 military time do you 2 know where this is going? I hope so or it will be plastered all over this thread. ;D ;D ;D O0 One hint is
"O baby, O baby(slap slap) Oh yessss, 0hhh-------------- :'( :'(
Motel walls are thin sometimes 8) 8) 8) 8)
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal