Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Scottish Rite Saturday 5/19  (Read 6688 times)

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
Re: Scottish Rite Saturday 5/19
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2007, 04:26:17 PM »

Ok, stupid question... I want to go on this ride with all y'all but $$ is tight right now.  Is the fee for the run to get in the door or is it only to participate in the poker part of the run?  If it's the latter, count me in.

It may cost more if you ride the west route. They are fairly exclusive on who they let ride over on the west side!

tejasx

« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2007, 04:41:51 PM »

Ok, stupid question... I want to go on this ride with all y'all but $$ is tight right now.  Is the fee for the run to get in the door or is it only to participate in the poker part of the run?  If it's the latter, count me in.

It may cost more if you ride the west route. They are fairly exclusive on who they let ride over on the west side!

There you go again HG, after I offered to anyone to meet up, but NOOOOOOO,, you had to go to the darkside, I mean the East Side.  Even after I offered to buy you a cold one, I guess I will still buy you one!  Look forward to meeting you BRO, I like your sense of humor, a lot like mine, that cold one is waiting on you and I will foot the tab, that is for one, not twenty!!!!!

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2007, 05:09:39 PM »

LMAO! I am looking forward to meeting you also.

tejasx

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2007, 06:36:06 AM »

Well, the weather is a little iffy right now, but I plan to come on unless it starts pouring down, hopefully this will move on out.

tejasx

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2007, 07:28:13 AM »

Channel 5 says just a few sprinkles and should clear for the rest of the day, sounds like a go.

psycoticfrenzy

« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2007, 07:39:24 AM »

Channel 5 says just a few sprinkles and should clear for the rest of the day, sounds like a go.

Thanks for the info Tejasx. Mine's showing clouding this am and good the rest of the day. Hope i find everyone. Leaving in about 20min.

tejasx

« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2007, 07:52:17 AM »

leaving in a few minutes myslef.  I am wearing a black long sleeve VTX shirt and a black vtx cap

tejasx

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2007, 04:45:21 PM »

Had a great time today meeting everyone.  It was good to put a face to the name.  My memory is short, so I can't remember everyone's name.  We had a good turn out and had a lot of fun.  The route of the poker run was not the best I have seen, the stops were all in town and thru some interesting neighborhoods, but we made it with a few U-turns along the way.  But, what good would a run be without U-turns, then you wouldn't have anything to talk about the next time. They had food and cold drinks at most of them and the BBQ at the end was really good and it was for a good cause.

Good to meet you Headguess, didn't manage to catch up with Studdog, maybe next time.  And Yes HG, you are invited to the west side at anytime, lol. 

VTXGRL

• Old Timer
  • Grapevine
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2007, 05:22:41 PM »

U-TURN, U-TURN!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

+2 on what Tejas said, great group to ride with today... good to meet Silver Tribal, Phsyco, Paddy-O, and heck, I can't remember all the board names.  But it was a good time and look forward to riding with all y'all again!
“You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas”
~ Davy Crockett
2006 VTX 1300R candy black cherry

slowbluesriff

• Old Timer
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2007, 08:32:36 PM »

Wish i coulda made it... sounds like you guys had fun....next time
03 1800c
Bald Cranberries tires and low on gas!
" I am glad my weiner is where i can reach it, and not between my shoulderblades"

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2007, 09:34:17 PM »

Had a great time today meeting everyone.  It was good to put a face to the name.  My memory is short, so I can't remember everyone's name.  We had a good turn out and had a lot of fun.  The route of the poker run was not the best I have seen, the stops were all in town and thru some interesting neighborhoods, but we made it with a few U-turns along the way.  But, what good would a run be without U-turns, then you wouldn't have anything to talk about the next time. They had food and cold drinks at most of them and the BBQ at the end was really good and it was for a good cause.

Good to meet you Headguess, didn't manage to catch up with Studdog, maybe next time.  And Yes HG, you are invited to the west side at anytime, lol. 

Thanks! I had a great time. Enjoyed meeting everyone. I am already looking forward to next year. I thought the band was great also.

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2007, 09:45:39 PM »

Hey StudDog I hope you and Angela made it home ok. I really enjoyed meeting the two of you today and riding with you. We should get together again and ride soon.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2007, 08:07:39 AM »

Hey all you West side X'ers... Cris, Lil' Dan, and myself had an awesome time riding the Poker Run with you guys and gals..!!  But we probably need to start thinking about passing around a hat for donations to get us a GPS..!!   :o ;D :D :o ;D :D  Lol...  The route was rather interesting, but WE made it to the Live music, GREAT food, and FREE beer..!!  It was nice meeting Phsyco, VTXGRL, Paddy-O and his better half, TejasX, Rob, and Louise...  Iluvink what happened??  We missed ya..!!  Hope everyone made it home safely...  I think we should all get together and do a dinner ride soon...   What do you think???

D,C,D.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 08:27:07 AM by SilverTribal Driver »

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2007, 08:12:23 AM »

Hey all you West side X'ers... Cris, Lil' Dan, and myself had an awesome time riding the Poker Run with you guys and gals..!!  But we probably need to start thinking about passing around a hat for donations to get us a GPS..!!   :o ;D :D :o ;D :D  Lol...  The route was rather interesting, but WE made it to the Live music, GREAT food, and FREE beer..!!  It was nice meeting Phsyco, VTXGRL, Paddy-O and his better half, TejasX, Rob, and Louise...  Iluvink what happened??  We missed ya..!!  Hope everyone made it home safely...  I think we should all get together and do a dinner ride soon...   What do you think???

D,C,D.

Check this out.

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=4379.msg46841#msg46841

iluvink

« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2007, 08:37:31 AM »

Hey Everyone...Sorry that I missed then.  Had every intention..then a home computer and network crash on Friday night.  Spent the better part of Saturday and more than a couple of bucks to get things back together.  Then, if that's not enough, my Mother-In-Law came in from MD.  Man, I wish that I had been on that Ride.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal