Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hill Country Picnic (free tickets)  (Read 1261 times)

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
Hill Country Picnic (free tickets)
« on: April 04, 2007, 08:11:57 PM »

There is going to be an awesome concert coming up next weekend, April 14th.  It will be held at Javelina Harley Davidson in Boerne, Texas.  The concert used to be "Blaine's Picnic" here in San Angelo for the past eight years.  I have worked the concert for the past four years, and it is a really good time.  Anyways, it is an all day event, BYOB (we can't have byob in San Angelo anymore, so that is why the concert moved), and I believe they have camping available.  Anyways, all in all it is a good time, and I won 4 tickets on the radio.  I am not going, because I am on-call here that weekend.  I just thought I would check to see if anyone here wants them, so let me know.  Post it here, or email me at murray_61@cox.net.  I'll get your address and mail the tickets down to ya.  There is a website you can check out:  http://www.hillcountrypicnic.com/  But please let me know quick so I can get them out to you and they don't go to waste.  Blaine is an awesome guy and you can read a little about him at:  http://www.blainespub.com/ in the history section.  Hope all is well...

Thanks!

Boomer

• Old Timer
  • Ramstein area in Germany
Re: Hill Country Picnic (free tickets)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 01:44:16 AM »

You got mail!
'03 1800R, just shiny stuff
"You always want to start out fast, cause you never know when someone might want to race you."  6-year-old future VTXer

txvtxrider

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 06:24:57 AM »

nice lineup...should be an absolute great show.

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 06:24:07 PM »

It will be a good show, I have seen all the bands, and the opening bands a from here and are great guys...  Thanks for the emails, glad I could give the tickets some use...

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal