Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: R.O.T. meet ups  (Read 6891 times)

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: R.O.T. meet ups
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2007, 12:52:28 PM »

I have plans to be there depending on how wife is feeling and better do our anti rain dance lol.It looks better for Austin area than here but you know how the weather man can be wrong and still keep a job  ;D
Alvin,Texas

slowbluesriff

• Old Timer
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2007, 01:07:34 PM »

can't stay for the rally but wondering if anyone would be interested in a trip down and back for saturday? maybe leave out early saturday and be back by dark?
03 1800c
Bald Cranberries tires and low on gas!
" I am glad my weiner is where i can reach it, and not between my shoulderblades"

txvtxrider

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2007, 01:21:36 PM »

I was lookin at runnin down there for the day...I'm just east of Dallas if you wanna meet up somewhere!

txpopeye

• Old Timer
    • Pork Chop Run Blog
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2007, 01:43:29 PM »

ok, I will have my bike at work and we will leave there to meet y'all at 529 & barker cypress.  Are y'all meeting in the HEB parking lot and will y'all have already eaten?

We were discussing the all important issue of FOOD this AM, since you will be getting off around 8 am we (wife and I) can meet you there for breakfast as I think the others will be leaving la Porte around 9 to 9:30 it should take them about an hour or so to make it to 529 and barker Cypress. That means 10 to 10:30 that should give you enough time even with AM traffic to make it from 45 and 1960. We can then fill up eat brunch and take off for Austin. Who is coming with you?
It never stops hurting you just stop caring

VTX-23

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2007, 03:11:35 PM »

We can wait and eat over there by 529 if it makes it easier for everyone. Antwerks, Kahuna Joe are going to meet me at my house and maybe meet Larry_357 somewhere off I10 (wherever is easiest for him)  We may have a few extra riders from League City and Pasadena, but havent heard back from them yet.    Whatever is easiest for everyone.

Im doing my anti rain dance now!!  O0, but it hasnt worked the last 6 yrs!!! :'(

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2007, 03:22:05 PM »

We were discussing the all important issue of FOOD this AM, since you will be getting off around 8 am we (wife and I) can meet you there for breakfast as I think the others will be leaving la Porte around 9 to 9:30 it should take them about an hour or so to make it to 529 and barker Cypress. That means 10 to 10:30 that should give you enough time even with AM traffic to make it from 45 and 1960. We can then fill up eat brunch and take off for Austin. Who is coming with you?

Great, thank you.  There should be three of us. Where would you want to meet?
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

VTX-23

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2007, 03:29:02 PM »

Anybody know of a good place to meet at FM 529 and Barker Cypress??

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2007, 08:27:11 PM »

Hey everyone,

we are staying at ROT in red lot section B space 28J, behind the registration building; 37 foot Holiday Rambler RV with white trailer.  The space is along side the road head out to decker rd.  We would love to ride Friday day time and would love to meet up.  If not, will be hanging around the grounds on Saturday. 

Geri & David

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

txpopeye

• Old Timer
    • Pork Chop Run Blog
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2007, 09:47:54 PM »

Hey everyone,

we are staying at ROT in red lot section B space 28J, behind the registration building; 37 foot Holiday Rambler RV with white trailer.  The space is along side the road head out to decker rd.  We would love to ride Friday day time and would love to meet up.  If not, will be hanging around the grounds on Saturday. 

Geri & David

If ya'll are interested I have a serious day trip maped out that would take all day and run a bit over 400 miles taking us all the way out to leaky and the 3 sisters and back
It never stops hurting you just stop caring

MUTT

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2007, 05:40:04 AM »

Buddy and I will be heading out today.  I hope to run into a few of y'all while down there.  I did get a pm from Tapper, he is staying in the same hotel we are, so, he should beeasy to find. 

brentos

• Old Timer
  • Austin, Texas
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2007, 10:28:08 PM »

If you are taking the scenic route from Houston, consider taking highway 969. It is a scenic twisty road that starts just west of Bastrop and turns into MLK when you hit Austin which will take you straight to the middle of town. It also takes you right by the R.O.T. Rally itself, if you look for Decker lane and all the signs.

Brent Johnston - '05 1300S beetle bags, switchblade 2-up, Corbin dual tour, Roadhouse slip-ons, Fatty Beach Bars, etc.

VTXDEMON

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2007, 08:09:25 AM »

if anyone that is going to Austin is meeting @ 529 and Barker Cypress, kebs is waiting there already... is 9:08 am and nobody is there yet, since nobody said where in 529 and Barker cypress, she is infront of Specs...

her phone # is 832-928-2973

witchfind

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2007, 11:18:43 AM »

<a href="http://" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://</a>Group leaving out of Keller taking the senic route up to austin leaving 5:00am Saturday there are 6 bikes the more the merry-er! i will check the post friday afternoon any responses for contact. actually we are meeting at walmart in north beach at 5:20 sharp. O0 lLet's RIDE!

youngguy

• Tejano
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2007, 08:58:33 PM »

Funny but isn't Keller north of Ft. Worth?? Are you going (UP) to Austin by way of Okie City? :D :D :D :D   Or am I thinking of a different Keller. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Saw A bunch of loaded bikes of all types at the Crawford Cafe on my way down to the FORT...---Hood that is. Business paper work and shopping ---Barb doing the shopping.     Barn
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal