Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Scottish Rite Saturday 5/19  (Read 6674 times)

tejasx

Re: Scottish Rite Saturday 5/19
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2007, 08:43:53 AM »

Hey Everyone...Sorry that I missed then.  Had every intention..then a home computer and network crash on Friday night.  Spent the better part of Saturday and more than a couple of bucks to get things back together.  Then, if that's not enough, my Mother-In-Law came in from MD.  Man, I wish that I had been on that Ride.

The mother-in-law coming would been enough to send me on a ride, lol.

tejasx

« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2007, 09:00:37 AM »

Hey Everyone...Sorry that I missed then.  Had every intention..then a home computer and network crash on Friday night.  Spent the better part of Saturday and more than a couple of bucks to get things back together.  Then, if that's not enough, my Mother-In-Law came in from MD.  Man, I wish that I had been on that Ride.

I am putting together an email list in my Yahoo account for the dinner rides and other rides, if you want me to add yours to it, shoot me a message on the PM. 

tejasx

« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2007, 09:01:41 AM »

Rob, Louise, I told ya I have a short memory.  What was your screen name again.  Also if you want me to add you to the email list, shoot me a PM. 

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2007, 10:41:09 AM »

HG it was great to meet and ride with ya.  I saw a few of ya and missed most.  Miss Angela and I had a previous committment we had to get to and had to leave kind of early.  Apparently shortly after ya'll west siders arrived.  But we'll see ya on the road sooner or later I'm certain.  Turned out to be a great day to be in the wind and it was a great cause to support.
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2007, 12:37:56 PM »

HG it was great to meet and ride with ya.  I saw a few of ya and missed most.  Miss Angela and I had a previous committment we had to get to and had to leave kind of early.  Apparently shortly after ya'll west siders arrived.  But we'll see ya on the road sooner or later I'm certain.  Turned out to be a great day to be in the wind and it was a great cause to support.

I wondered where ya'll ran off to...  We'll catch up with you on the next outing....

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal