Local Area Meet and Greets > Dallas/Fort Worth Meet and Greet

Intro new to the forum

<< < (2/2)

Rocket67:
What is everyone always talking about this "X"?  BTW, that is the strangest Harley I have ever seen.   :stickpoke:

But seriously...love the color and style of that one.  It's a beauty and WOW on the miles.  Guess there are still some New Old Stock out there sorta.  I got my 06 with 4200 miles on it and all the goodies.  My wife wouldn't let me keep 2 so I took the one with Bluetooth.  Wish I still had my Retro though.  

Welcome to the board, hope to see you at BBT.

Bobcat Biker:
Yep...anytime I see and X parked, I stop and say Hi...Glad to meet you Cowtown!  We put in 230 miles in yesterday.  Let me know when you want to ride and Libby and I will meet up with ya.
Take care and think about the Bandera ride...

Cowtown Cruiser:
I cant figure out multi quote so:

Thank you GUMBO! I'm working on it!!

Thanks DREWBOY! Sounds great.

Thanks EXCALIBER! Looking forward to it.

Howdy LUCKY and thank you! BBT sounds wonderful. thanks for the link.

Thanks ROCKET!  I have a poker buddy  :c that I ride with, he got a Blue 2016 Road King last week... Very sweet, but still a HARLEY..... :boxing:

I hear ya Bobcat! I put in a few miles this weekend too...Tammy and I would love to meet up and enjoy some scenery. 

I'll figure the board out as well....Thanks for the welcome guys 

Drewboy22:

--- Quote from: Cowtown Cruiser on February 01, 2016, 07:23:37 PM ---I cant figure out multi quote so:

I'll figure the board out as well....Thanks for the welcome guys 

--- End quote ---

Click on the "Quote" link for a single qoute.  From the edit screen you can scroll down and "Insert Quote".  Easy Money  :thumbup:

Gumbo:
Forgot to mention, great looking bike  :thumbup: Best of all it's a VTX :c

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version