Local Area Meet and Greets > Dallas/Fort Worth Meet and Greet

Intro new to the forum

(1/2) > >>

Cowtown Cruiser:
Whats up guys? I got my X back in Aug of last year. Moved up from a 1100 Sabre. I found a one owner 02 1800C with 4300 miles on her. V&H long shots, PC III , Corbin seat..  ( Insert choir music here......)..Odometer is somewhere around 9000 today...Love the damn thing.

So big Hello to everyone. I live in the NE mall area.

Shout out to Bobcat!  The guy found me on the road today looking to help a brother out....Very cool. Thanks for the offer of help. Nice to meet you. I was fighting a new phone and the WAZE app...I ended up turning it off...Gotta love friday rush hour in the plex...I survived it to post here tonight...Hope you did too....

Looking forward to getting to know you guys...

Gumbo:
Welcome to the group!
Hope to see you at BBT. :thumbup:

Drewboy22:
Welcome to the Texas "X" Riders!! 

Hope to see you in Bandera this year  :thumbup:

xcaliber:
Welcome from Cypress! Lot of really good Texas X Riders in your neck of the woods! Hope to see you at BBT XIII if not on the road sometime.

Lucky:
Howdy and welcome.  Glad you are here.  As others have mentioned, we have our annual rally coming up, BlueBonnet Thunder (BBT).  We meet in Bandera for several days and ride, eat, bike show, and generally have fun.  Go to this post for information and ask any questions you need to  http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=18392.0.  We would love to meet you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version