Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Breaux Bridge 2011  (Read 19103 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Breaux Bridge 2011
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2011, 07:36:15 AM »

:redcard:  Everything they say ends with "A".   It is a very nice day "A" . ride safe ride long a

That "A" is spelled "eh" eh?   spell checker wouldn't catch that

Yep every sentence ends with EH
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

kajunkruzer

• Tejano
  • Breaux Bridge, la
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2011, 11:19:10 AM »

They finally updated the festival website with this year's schedule:  http://bbcrawfest.com/schedule_of_events.html  They still have the entry form for the crawfish eating contest from last year up. I plan on calling them and finding out what the deal is with that, I have a feeling they will tell me to just use the form from last year. It's only a little over a month away, I'm looking forward to it.
Hers:'03 VTX 1800 Trike
Mine:'09 Streetglide

hangman

• Old Timer
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2011, 12:51:10 PM »

Well I have my room reserved - funny I couldn't talk anyone into rooming with me even on the Louisiana side  ???  what's up with that I wonder?

Gumbo - You need to get registered for that eating contest  - we need to have a Texas rep. 

I'm a little too small and I tend to snore some when I over eat.  (not bad but it is noticable.)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2011, 12:55:30 PM »

Well I have my room reserved - funny I couldn't talk anyone into rooming with me even on the Louisiana side  ???  what's up with that I wonder?

Gumbo - You need to get registered for that eating contest  - we need to have a Texas rep. 

I'm a little too small and I tend to snore some when I over eat.  (not bad but it is noticable.)

I'll be missing it this year -- leaving 2 days before for N.Y.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2011, 04:10:30 PM »

SO how this is going????
im leaving friday afternoon from beaumont any one running I10 around 4 or 5 pm??????
just take it slow

kajunkruzer

• Tejano
  • Breaux Bridge, la
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2011, 07:21:14 PM »

Can't wait.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2011, 05:17:31 AM »

got some HD drivers and a Rocket III rider going, y'all be nice to 'em now!
It's all just part of the adventure!

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2011, 08:48:20 AM »

gary wen you getting there friday or saturday????
leaving beaumont around 4/5 pm on friday  :thumbup:
just take it slow

kajunkruzer

• Tejano
  • Breaux Bridge, la
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2011, 02:52:52 PM »

got some HD drivers and a Rocket III rider going, y'all be nice to 'em now!

Hey, I ride an HD too. I don't get into that brand bashing thing. As long as it has two wheels, or three in some cases, you're cool with me.

kajunkruzer

• Tejano
  • Breaux Bridge, la
« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2011, 02:57:06 PM »

Plan is mostly the same as last year. Maybe ride to the Bike Barn Friday night. Saturday morning head to Fred's and be back in time for the crawfish eating contest and the afternoon's festivities.

I thought I remember someone from TX saying they wanted to enter the crawfish eating contest. They have updated the website with this year's entry form. I suggest entering ASAP. Last year I entered the week before the festival and I got one of the last spots. Be not afraid! The contest is a blast! Worse case senario you get all the crawfish and beer you can handle for $25. It's a win/win situation.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2011, 03:40:12 PM »

plan is to leave early as I can friday , will let you know as it gets closer, Red Dragon, you still in for half of the room Gumbo booked ?

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2011, 06:48:54 PM »

Plan is mostly the same as last year. Maybe ride to the Bike Barn Friday night. Saturday morning head to Fred's and be back in time for the crawfish eating contest and the afternoon's festivities.

I thought I remember someone from TX saying they wanted to enter the crawfish eating contest. They have updated the website with this year's entry form. I suggest entering ASAP. Last year I entered the week before the festival and I got one of the last spots. Be not afraid! The contest is a blast! Worse case senario you get all the crawfish and beer you can handle for $25. It's a win/win situation.

Alejandro -- there ya go get on in there -- sure wish I could be there.  :'( :'(

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2011, 07:13:23 AM »

[/quote]

ALEE ALEE ALEE!!!!   ALEANDRO!!! We 'll be there to root for you!!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2011, 03:18:10 PM »

Time is a tickin!! If weather is as nice as BBT it will be a BLAST!!  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2011, 09:29:17 AM »

:'( :'( :'( :'(
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal