Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Breaux Bridge 2011  (Read 18986 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Breaux Bridge 2011
« on: January 24, 2011, 08:37:02 AM »

Not really an event yet, but we went last year and had a blast  ;D ;D
This year May 6,7,8 plan on making it again, I have made contact with the fella's in LA and they will be glad to assist us finding places to stay if your interested you might want to start thinking about it.

Leave Friday stay over and start out Saturday morning 9AM at Fred's stay until they kick us out and head to Breaux Bridge and catch us some fun.  :c :c :c
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: Breaux Bridge 2011
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 08:51:26 AM »

Im not missing it this time, im going, but i won't share a bed like you did last year  :t :stickpoke:
just take it slow

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 09:01:34 AM »

Im not missing it this time, im going, but i won't share a bed like you did last year  :t :stickpoke:

No bed sharing for me this year either  ::)
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 09:54:28 AM »

Im not missing it this time, im going, but i won't share a bed like you did last year  :t :stickpoke:

No bed sharing for me this year either  ::)
:thatwasclose:

where are you staying?
cajun palms?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 03:25:40 PM by alejandro1800vtx »
just take it slow

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 04:26:50 PM »

Im not missing it this time, im going, but i won't share a bed like you did last year  :t :stickpoke:

where are you staying?
cajun palms?

I don't think so!! I think a nice hotel room would be better than there!! No bed sharing for me either!! Oh I didn't share a bed with no one I slept in the car!!  ::)

Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 04:38:15 PM »

where are you staying?
cajun palms?

I don't think so!! I think a nice hotel room would be better than there!! No bed sharing for me either!! Oh I didn't share a bed with no one I slept in the car!!  ::)

I wasn't going to tell anyone you guys came in a care  ;D

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 04:41:49 PM »

where are you staying?
cajun palms?

I wasn't going to tell anyone you guys came in a car  ;D
There I fixed it for ya!! No worries ! I was there!!  ;D
Member since 2004

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 06:18:00 PM »

I didn't share a bed ! I was just fine.
It's all just part of the adventure!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2011, 06:44:14 PM »

I didn't share a bed ! I was just fine.
I would of been fine to if I was in the corner away from the Lawnmower men!! LOL
Member since 2004

Lone_Wolfe

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Seattle, WA
    • My Cycle Travels
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2011, 07:18:07 PM »

Yeah, no offense to anyone in particular, ( you know who you are ;) but I can't possibly spend another night in the same room as the 'wood chipper'  vibrating the walls all night long!
It was a bunch of fun last year, gonna try to make it again this year!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 07:43:15 PM »

Yeah, no offense to anyone in particular, ( you know who you are ;) but I can't possibly spend another night in the same room as the 'wood chipper'  vibrating the walls all night long!
I was wondering when you were going to chime in on this!!  :rofl:
Member since 2004

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 07:59:22 PM »

:rofl: :rofl: :reaction:

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2011, 09:57:57 PM »

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292638

The LA fella's have it posted up on the LA board, see link for review of last year, it was fun :lunch: :thumbup:
Sure would like to see a good turn out  8)
http://s855.photobucket.com/albums/ab116/Gumbo01/LA%20Meet%20and%20Greet/

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2011, 09:28:49 AM »

The last time I went to that festival, I got snot slingin on whiskey and MD 20/20, was arrested for stealing a horse, lost my car, got the crud beat out of me - TWICE (Not counting the cops) and had to hitchhike back to Monroe with two closed eyes that made me look like a coon, broken nose, cracked ribs, bones broken in both hands and plenty of blood everywhere.  It was a GREAT time!!  AAAIIIIEEEEEE!

Remindes me of the Jethro Tull line - "Blood dripping down his face"  - or somehing like that!

When we going?? :thumbup:
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2011, 09:46:47 AM »

Pete we going in May see bottom of post 6,7,& 8th come pass some fun with us.  :thumbup:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal