Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Family needs help  (Read 3040 times)

Manster

Family needs help
« on: October 14, 2006, 10:58:24 AM »

Family lost father and son to a drunk driver on way to soccer practice. For info on benefit ride visit, http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/codyfox.

minicop

• Old Timer
Re: Family needs help
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 05:02:33 PM »

You all need to click on the LINK.   A Ride is coming up to honor this family and all donations will also.   We just had our benefit to HOOTERS  and STROKERS O0 O0.    Time to give alittle back to the motor scooter gods O0 O0 O0.   Nice central location for all of our North East Riders........Damn!!!!, I look at that young mans picture at the link and See my own sons.  Lets get a count.   Come on East Texas and DFW....This kid was innocent with his dad...just going to soccer practice and some drunk Cranberries cage sent them to Heaven.....

minicop

FatDaddy

• Old Timer
  • FORT WORTH
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 06:17:39 PM »

where and when
"WHAT THE DUECE!?!."
"I am the BAD thing that happens to GOOD people!"

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 08:42:36 PM »

I am in.....  fill me in on the details....   O0

minicop

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 10:14:51 PM »

Since some of you boys are tooooo lazy to click on the link ;D ;D ;D  It is in Rowlet TX on the 28th of OCT. at THE Ramblin Rose  at 3594 Elm Grove Rd.    ....lets see if we can make something with this...all the money raised will go to the surviving mother Janie

FatDaddy

• Old Timer
  • FORT WORTH
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2006, 03:56:38 AM »

sorry bro job has me traveling to quantico va. that weekend i'll look on the link to send a donation. my prayers are with them...
"WHAT THE DUECE!?!."
"I am the BAD thing that happens to GOOD people!"

Manster

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2006, 07:31:20 AM »

You all need to click on the LINK.   A Ride is coming up to honor this family and all donations will also.   We just had our benefit to HOOTERS  and STROKERS O0 O0.    Time to give alittle back to the motor scooter gods O0 O0 O0.   Nice central location for all of our North East Riders........Damn!!!!, I look at that young mans picture at the link and See my own sons.  Lets get a count.   Come on East Texas and DFW....This kid was innocent with his dad...just going to soccer practice and some drunk Cranberries cage sent them to Heaven.....

minicop
Thanks for the help minicop. My typing skills are very poor annd slow.

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 08:27:10 AM »

Since some of you boys are tooooo lazy to click on the link ;D ;D ;D  It is in Rowlet TX on the 28th of OCT. at THE Ramblin Rose  at 3594 Elm Grove Rd.    ....lets see if we can make something with this...all the money raised will go to the surviving mother Janie

I read the link and it doesn't say the time. I fly back in late Friday nite and will do my best to be there. How about a time and map to the Ramblin Rose.
Al
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

jwoolf

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 09:12:37 PM »

Damn... I have to be at a friend's house in Ft. Worth that afternoon and evening.  It's his once a year thing and, he's my best friend.  I can't miss it.

I'll have to sit this one out but, I'll be there in spirit.

Manster

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2006, 07:13:33 AM »

Hooter, registration is at 10:00am. It is $10 single/$15 per couple. Not sure where it is, i'm going to mapquest it.

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2006, 08:38:01 PM »

Hooter, registration is at 10:00am. It is $10 single/$15 per couple. Not sure where it is, i'm going to mapquest it.
OK just get'er posted. I'll do what I can O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

minicop

• Old Timer
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2006, 07:25:42 AM »

Damn... I have to be at a friend's house in Ft. Worth that afternoon and evening.  It's his once a year thing and, he's my best friend.  I can't miss it.

I'll have to sit this one out but, I'll be there in spirit.

bump

Manster

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2006, 07:14:59 AM »

bump

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2006, 09:06:44 AM »

I'll try to make it.....  Very sad story, can't imagine what that family is going through....Godspeed to the father and son.

minicop

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2006, 09:49:50 PM »

OK boys..........let's see what we can do.  Finally, I can make something.  I dont think there is any close PGR rides Saturday.   Lets get a count, who will be there.   And if you  like to be there but cant due to some kinda slumber party at a buddies house..........................its ok,  you can leave that out...............no need to respond to the count.............thats what we refer to as TMI or "TO MUCH INFO".......or for our past and present Military folks...............DONT ASK DONT TELL O0 O0 O0 O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal