VTX Related Rides > Central Texas

Saturday Morning Ride

<< < (2/5) > >>

BobWd:

--- Quote from: Isorg on August 01, 2017, 05:05:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: BobWd on August 01, 2017, 02:16:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rocket67 on July 24, 2017, 06:47:58 AM ---I would have loved to do that but I would have rode an extra 500 miles just getting to the ride and back home!!  Maybe next time I'll have to come up Friday and ride with you Saturday.

--- End quote ---

I feel the same way about trying to join one of y'alls rides out of Houston. That's 3-3 1/2 hrs of riding to just get to where you're at!!

--- End quote ---

hell, i live in houston and sometimes it's an hour+ ride just to get where they are starting at.

--- End quote ---

Well, ya, I could see where that would happen. Fun part about living around a major city! I can get across town in 15 minutes. Can be in Austin or Waco in about an hour. While you are trying to get to the meet up spot, I'm already out enjoying the countryside!!  LOL :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :stickpoke:

jmdaniel:

--- Quote from: BobWd on August 01, 2017, 02:16:40 PM ---Thanks but I was hoping for more interest from the CenTex area!!  I feel the same way about trying to join one of y'alls rides out of Houston. That's 3-3 1/2 hrs of riding to just get to where you're at!!
--- End quote ---

Bob, haven't we talked about this already?  ;) The only two actual riders even remotely still attached with this group, (besides you), in the CenTex area, are Bobby Fowler and me. We get out and ride together from time to time, and did so the weekend before last, on a little RTE to Green's Sausage House, just east of Temple. If you want to ride, PM me here, and we'll see if we can meet up. Otherwise, you're just whistling in a graveyard!

BobWd:

--- Quote from: jmdaniel on August 17, 2017, 06:37:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: BobWd on August 01, 2017, 02:16:40 PM ---Thanks but I was hoping for more interest from the CenTex area!!  I feel the same way about trying to join one of y'alls rides out of Houston. That's 3-3 1/2 hrs of riding to just get to where you're at!!
--- End quote ---

Bob, haven't we talked about this already?  ;) The only two actual riders even remotely still attached with this group, (besides you), in the CenTex area, are Bobby Fowler and me. We get out and ride together from time to time, and did so the weekend before last, on a little RTE to Green's Sausage House, just east of Temple. If you want to ride, PM me here, and we'll see if we can meet up. Otherwise, you're just whistling in a graveyard!

--- End quote ---

Yea, I know but you can't blame a guy for trying!!
By the way, the last time we spoke you said something about a new house? How'd that go??

jmdaniel:

--- Quote from: BobWd on August 17, 2017, 06:48:20 AM ---Yea, I know but you can't blame a guy for trying!!
By the way, the last time we spoke you said something about a new house? How'd that go??

--- End quote ---

I understand, and wish it was different. The ol' gang was a lot of fun.

The new house has been good; thanks for asking. We moved in in late March of 2016. Built a pool last winter, and I'm glad to have no more contractors stopping by. It's on an acre, so a bit of breathing room, with a 525 acre Georgetown city park behind us.

BobWd:

--- Quote from: jmdaniel on August 17, 2017, 07:55:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: BobWd on August 17, 2017, 06:48:20 AM ---Yea, I know but you can't blame a guy for trying!!

--- End quote ---

I understand, and wish it was different. The ol' gang was a lot of fun.

The new house has been good; thanks for asking. We moved in in late March of 2016. Built a pool last winter, and I'm glad to have no more contractors stopping by. It's on an acre, so a bit of breathing room, with a 525 acre Georgetown city park behind us.

--- End quote ---

:congrats: :cool2: :notworthy: :thumbup:
That looks & sounds nice!!  Hope it's easier to find than the last one!  LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version