Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: Coloradical 09  (Read 22253 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Coloradical 09
« on: November 29, 2008, 05:10:25 PM »

Who will show from the Texas "X" Riders   http://www.coloradovtxrangeriders.com   O0 O0 O0
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 12:07:25 PM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
Re: Coloradical 09
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 03:18:38 PM »

Count me in!   O0

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 10:44:31 PM »

Me too!!!  :) :) :) :) Plus some before or after travel to places unknown ??? if anyone is interested  :-\.   You up for extra travel Murray...either up to Rushmore before or after over to the "road to the sun"?  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 11:24:55 AM »

been thinking about doing this.   I got the vacation time.... and after my last trip, i am wanting to go on another! 8)

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 09:17:16 PM »

been thinking about doing this.   I got the vacation time.... and after my last trip, i am wanting to go on another! 8)

It's WELL worth it!   O0 O0 O0

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 10:21:42 PM »

'08 was my first trip on the bike to Colorado & it was awesome.  Check-out the website from '07...it has a ton of info.
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2008, 11:12:35 PM »

Kenny / Michael...I signed-up already for the rally!  :) :) :) 8) 8) 8) O0 O0 O0
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2008, 01:22:35 PM »

I'm on the fence.  I think I have only missed one of these since it started.  Last year was great, except for all the rain - right Mike??  It is a blast.  Riding with you guys last year made the whole trip worthwhile.

That said, I am a bit burned out on that section of Colorado.  Especially around the 4th.  I may pass this year in favor of an off holiday trip to Cody, WY and/or Mt. Rushmore areas possibly to include a run up/down east Utah, west CO.  Probably less on the miles side and more on the stop and look side.

Anyway - too early for me to call it.  Heck - the way the economy is, I just hope to have a job and the money to feed the need!  Keep posting and get me fired up!  I can knock over a C-store!

See some day soon - I hope!
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2008, 01:54:29 PM »

I'm on the fence.  I think I have only missed one of these since it started.  Last year was great, except for all the rain - right Mike??  It is a blast.  Riding with you guys last year made the whole trip worthwhile.

That said, I am a bit burned out on that section of Colorado.  Especially around the 4th.  I may pass this year in favor of an off holiday trip to Cody, WY and/or Mt. Rushmore areas possibly to include a run up/down east Utah, west CO.  Probably less on the miles side and more on the stop and look side.

Anyway - too early for me to call it.  Heck - the way the economy is, I just hope to have a job and the money to feed the need!  Keep posting and get me fired up!  I can knock over a C-store!

See some day soon - I hope!

You redheaded wuss  ;D ;D  you don't want to miss me throughing the wing DOWN!!!  We (some) are going north after the party.. I think they are changeing La Quinta locations to north west Denver area.. It won"t be the same without you to lead us on that H/D.... O0  :-*  There is plenty of time to think about it... I want to go back to Glacier (going to the sun road) for pics...  Get a CB radio!!! Will I see you at BBT and Turkey Roost??? O0 O0 O0 8) ::) :P :-\
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2008, 03:08:05 PM »

I'm registered...

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2008, 10:02:02 PM »

RockNRoll...you gonna be on other wheels by then.  Me and the Misses are thinking about heading out a few days early to the Badlands,
Rushmore, Sturgis & Deadwood.  And then after the 4th head North for a couple a days.

Still heading down Friday to LSRally.  If you come down give me a call.

Mike!  You and Pops interested in a 2 day early run to the Badlands.

Kenny...had chrome  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) cables put on throttle, clutch & brake.  She is definitely a "HO"!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Bobby
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2008, 10:23:15 PM »

Yeah Bobby - a 2009 Road King has been calling me a lot lately.  Then I looked at a Gold Wing.  Isn't orange but it is my favorite color - RED.  That RK is really tough to ignore.  6 speed, 6 gallon tank, 54 MPG, electronic cruise, electronic throttle plus way cheaper than the Wing.  I just gotta stop this!!  Wife still very POed at the very thought of a new bike.  She is contributing to global warming!! :'(

Riding with you gents was the best part of last year.  The roads were very crowded compared to other years.  Down right scary on the Mt. Evans run.  Glad we have time before locking in.

Kenny - I will be at BBT and Sprang Thang fur shur barring something unforeseen!!  Wouldn't miss Sprang Thang and Billville.   O0 O0

Cool dudes!! O0 8)
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

Dusty

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2008, 05:28:51 AM »

Yeah Bobby - a 2009 Road King has been calling me a lot lately.  Then I looked at a Gold Wing.  Isn't orange but it is my favorite color - RED.  That RK is really tough to ignore.  6 speed, 6 gallon tank, 54 MPG, electronic cruise, electronic throttle plus way cheaper than the Wing.  I just gotta stop this!!  Wife still very POed at the very thought of a new bike.  She is contributing to global warming!! :'(

Riding with you gents was the best part of last year.  The roads were very crowded compared to other years.  Down right scary on the Mt. Evans run.  Glad we have time before locking in.

Kenny - I will be at BBT and Sprang Thang fur shur barring something unforeseen!!  Wouldn't miss Sprang Thang and Billville.   O0 O0

Cool dudes!! O0 8)

Damn you Pete.....quit talking about a new bike!!!!!! My new bike went into my shoulder.  >:(

DKJSR49

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2008, 03:17:58 PM »

:)Dennis and Rosemary from Leander will be there. Leaving here June 29 for a two week ride to where ever. Got to be back to work July 13. O0

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2008, 06:46:44 PM »

:)Dennis and Rosemary from Leander will be there. Leaving here June 29 for a two week ride to where ever. Got to be back to work July 13. O0

was planning something like this my self.  leaving June 30th, till the 13th.  So far, thinking of doing the coloradicial, then go visit some family in Mt Hood Oregon. 

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal