Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: 3-5 Oct 2008 White Buffalo Bikefest in Snyder TX  (Read 22900 times)

rbljack

• Tejano
Re: 3-5 Oct 2008 White Buffalo Bikefest in Snyder TX
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2008, 01:33:41 PM »

Someone asked a question that might need clarification for others as well, so I wanted to post it over here. Normally meet and greets are held at a restuarant, or gathering place on a certain evening I guess, but this one is a little different. Because there is so much going on right here at the grounds, I didnt want to commit anybodies entire evening to just one thing by having to meet at a restuarnt from 5-9 etc. With people coming in from all over, at different times, I wanted to be able to keep things flexible, so you can plan "on the fly" so to speak. By doing it this way, you dont have to worry about being at a certain place at a certain time.

The "Meet and Greet Dinner" going to be Friday from 4 until the Evening Parade starts, and then AFTER that again until whenever in the early AM.

I will be bringing Venison Burgers and all the stuff for that, and my grill will be down there for anyone wanting something else (steak, chicken etc). We will also grab plenty of paper plates and silverware too.

IF YOU DONT MAKE THE MEET AND GREET ON FRIDAY NIGHT, then stop by our (THE VTXOA/TEXAS X ) camp area ANYTIME over the weekend and say hi. Our camp is open to everyone from this website and the VTXOA. So, technically the meet and greet runs all weekend. Hope that provides some clarification.Lastly, my cell number is: Three Two Five Two Zero Seven One Four Seven Three
2002 VTX 1800 C model, Illusion Blue

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2008, 08:20:56 PM »

New front tire, new oil, freshly washed & what not, and new pcIII map...  I am ready to roll!  Got a meeting at 10am, as soon as it's over, I'm hittin' the road!

Got a decent route through the wind farm planned, some good info on the farm and turbines, and hopefully one of the guys from Invenergy will meet us out there...

Can't wait!

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2008, 10:24:10 PM »

Going south with the sun rise. Should be at the zoo around noon. Time of arrival can vary greatly with route witch way the wind blows and who I meet on the road. I will get there, as it stands alone.
There will be a git fiddle at our camp. I am not bringing one, so if one is not there, we will go get one. Lots of music at the rally but I am thinking ahead. We will argue, or not, when I get there about the git fiddle. We are going to have fun. I sure did last year, and I hope to top that, this year.   

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2008, 11:19:28 PM »

Tom, I'll bring my guitar if I can find a strap or figure out how to tie it to the bike...  it ain't much, but it werks!

rbljack

• Tejano
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2008, 02:26:46 AM »

Burgers are prepped, Ive got our tents over there, the 10 x 10 canopy is set up, the grill is there, and cold beer is waiting on me now! Dar Dave and KEBS rolled in tonight, and are set up. Probably sleeping already...yeah...its 3 20 AM and IM still up..LOL> I'm headed to bed though.

I found out that I'll be working GATE 2 from noon to 4, so come on out. It just so happens that Gate 2 is the entry gate you want for registration anyways. Gate 5 was set up tonight for RV's and Vendors to enter, and my guess is that it will be that way tomorrow also.

SO your best bet will be to enter Gate 2 on 37th Street. They are doing construction over on Gate 1 by the hotel, so you might want to avoid that gate.

OH....just checked my messages and added another name to the list TONIGHT.  SNAKE is coming too....should be here sometime friday evening.

See yall there, ride safe.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 02:35:00 AM by rbljack »

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2008, 03:24:12 AM »

Rock and Roll, Hoochie Coo.

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2008, 07:54:24 AM »

We got here lastnight and camped in the zoo!! Hope to see u.....  They have a stage set up n our area for live music and were jamming good yesterday when we got here. It's gonna b AWESOME!!!
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2008, 11:40:20 AM »

Bout to hit the road!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2008, 04:55:59 PM »

Some are here and some are NOT!!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2008, 09:33:32 PM »

Some are here and some are NOT!!!!!
i should've taken the day off dang it. just finished loading the bike and will be on the road between 5-6 am. should be there in time for lunch. see ya soon. ride safe.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2008, 10:01:29 AM »

My head hurts...

rbljack

• Tejano
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2008, 10:51:06 PM »

After a late breakfast, we packed up camp, and got everything back home. I fell asleep on the couch watching the race around 4:00 and work up 9 or so..I think that DOUBLED the amount of sleep I got since Friday LOL..i hurt ALL OVER.. but no complaints. I POURED rain here tonight, so I'm glad it waited until after the rally!  O0

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal