Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A quick question  (Read 1898 times)

onei

• Trailer Queen
A quick question
« on: June 09, 2008, 06:17:26 PM »

I just found out that I am going to be able to be in Colorado the week of the Coloradical VI 2008 on business. I am planning on leaving from Austin and head to Socorro, NM on Sat. the 28, leaving on Monday the 1st of July and head to Canon City, CO. I will be in Canon City Wed-Sunday but can possibly get away for one day. So..........

Is it possible to connect and go on one of the rides without going through all the registration since I will only be able to make it for one day at best? It's not a huge problem if I cannot and I fully understand. I am going to meet up with a buddy in CO and we are planning to ride regardless, and since I lived in CO for 13 years, I know my way around (BTW-there is a great ride from Denver to Colorado Springs that I used to take all the time if anyone is looking for a short 3 hr. ride).

Anyway, I just thought I would ask. I would like to meet some more riders and thought this would be a great way to do it. I wish I could make it for the whole rally, but I gotta work when I can. :)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: A quick question
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 06:51:57 PM »

The Rally its self does not have a fee and there are no vinders. They do sell shirts pins patches, and caps..   They might want you to sign a release form.. You pay in advance for the BBQ, and there is a discount fee at the La Quinta.. Register from Texas..... O0 O0 O0 O0   I don't think there would be a problem.... ;D ;D ::) :P
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Carol

Re: A quick question
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 10:44:43 PM »

I just found out that I am going to be able to be in Colorado the week of the Coloradical VI 2008 on business. I am planning on leaving from Austin and head to Socorro, NM on Sat. the 28, leaving on Monday the 1st of July and head to Canon City, CO. I will be in Canon City Wed-Sunday but can possibly get away for one day. So..........

Is it possible to connect and go on one of the rides without going through all the registration since I will only be able to make it for one day at best? It's not a huge problem if I cannot and I fully understand. I am going to meet up with a buddy in CO and we are planning to ride regardless, and since I lived in CO for 13 years, I know my way around (BTW-there is a great ride from Denver to Colorado Springs that I used to take all the time if anyone is looking for a short 3 hr. ride).

Anyway, I just thought I would ask. I would like to meet some more riders and thought this would be a great way to do it. I wish I could make it for the whole rally, but I gotta work when I can. :)

If you need a room at the hotel, you need to register.  Otherwise, we won't know that you are part of the group and we will ask them to remove you from our block of rooms.

If you are going to join a ride at the hotel, no big deal.  But if you plan to join one of the rides during the ride, we need a heads up on what ride, where you plan to join the ride and if you will not be staying with the ride all the way back to the hotel.  We have this habit of keeping count of the number of bikes that go out and the number that come back. 

You can find the 2008 event information here >>> http://www.coloradovtxrangeriders.com/rideinjuly/rideinjuly.htm

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal