Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 3rd Annual CASA's Ridin for Kids Motorcycle Rally  (Read 1264 times)

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
3rd Annual CASA's Ridin for Kids Motorcycle Rally
« on: May 06, 2008, 05:27:09 PM »

June 27 - 29, 2008                                                                       San Saba , Texas
3rd Annual CASA's Ridin for Kids Motorcycle Rally
Sponsored by Casa for the Highland Lakes
Held at Riesen Park on US 190 E., ½ mile from Downtown San Saba beginning at 2:00pm on Friday. The event includes a Bike Parade, (Poker type) Armadillo Run, Bike Games, Bike Show, camping in the shade, swimmin' in the river, live music, food & vendors, Sunday Morning Service and more! Admission is $20.00 for adults and $5.00 for kids 6 to 17 years old. The event will benefit Casa for the Highland Lakes. All bikes are welcome. For more information contact Steve Spears, (325) 388-3440, or casa4@tstar.net, or go to http://www.highlandlakescasa.org/main.asp?id=5

Rally Poster

Rally (Pre)Registration Form

Area Map

Local Lodging

I grew up... err, lived in San Saba for 18 years.  The park is nice (nothing but shade from all the pecan trees and it's right on the river), the roads are fun, and Steve is a great guy.  I went last year, and it was great...  beautiful riding everywhere, and a good time was had by all.  Holler if you got any questions...

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
Re: 3rd Annual CASA's Ridin for Kids Motorcycle Rally
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 10:36:01 AM »

Workin :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :-\
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal