Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Steak Dinner for LSR  (Read 15363 times)

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
Re: Steak Dinner for LSR
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2007, 09:52:47 PM »

David, the steaks were sensational!!!!! Last year we had what, about a dozen? This year it was over two dozen. I think you're going to have to resign yourself to cooking steaks every year. I think for next year we should just go down there the weekend before and stake out a steer. You can cook the whole thing (just make sure you peel it first) and I guarantee you it'll all be gone come morning.  Anyway, GREAT JOB!!!!

Thanks Jim, we could probably do that! I didn't see to many around down there, but I bet we could find one! By the way thanks for the clean up, that is the worst part. I don't know what happened to the bus boy do you? ???

He took his toys and went home.............. :D ;)
If I remember correctly David took your toy home. :o :o :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D O0

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D And I know there are pictures somewhere  O0  :D ;D ;D

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2007, 10:14:08 PM »

Say it isn't so! Rex is a....Trailor Queen? ;D ;D
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2007, 10:21:30 PM »

It was just a weak link on a (little) bike. ;D ;D You know we love ya Rex! O0 David, would you like that photo enlarged to a poster. ;) ;D ;D ;D O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2007, 10:32:00 PM »

Saturday night after we cleaned the plugs and got it running great I had a few fast runs out front.  When I woke up Sunday I had no front brake pads. :o :'(
Better safe than sorry!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 10:35:57 PM by TAZ »
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2007, 10:34:27 PM »

David, the steaks were sensational!!!!! Last year we had what, about a dozen? This year it was over two dozen. I think you're going to have to resign yourself to cooking steaks every year. I think for next year we should just go down there the weekend before and stake out a steer. You can cook the whole thing (just make sure you peel it first) and I guarantee you it'll all be gone come morning.  Anyway, GREAT JOB!!!!

Thanks Jim, we could probably do that! I didn't see to many around down there, but I bet we could find one! By the way thanks for the clean up, that is the worst part. I don't know what happened to the bus boy do you? ???

He took his toys and went home.............. :D ;)
If I remember correctly David took your toy home. :o :o :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D O0

At least I rode it there!!  O0 ;D  ;D ;D ;D
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2007, 10:42:20 PM »

It should make you feel safe to know that if I'm with you. There will always be a trailer to haul your bike home if need be. Oh yeah, and a cold a.c., margaritas, beer,stereo etc.. Hell I'll even bring the kitchen sink. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2007, 10:48:50 PM »

It should make you feel safe to know that if I'm with you. There will always be a trailer to haul your bike home if need be. Oh yeah, and a cold a.c., margaritas, beer,stereo etc.. Hell I'll even bring the kitchen sink. ;D ;D ;D ;D

True Very True! O0
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2007, 10:58:09 PM »

Saturday night after we cleaned the plugs and got it running great I had a few fast runs out front.  When I woke up Sunday I had no front brake pads. :o :'(
Better safe than sorry!

Was Steve working on the brakes too? ???

;) ;D ;D
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2007, 11:00:19 PM »

Better safe than sorry!

;) ;D ;D
I don't remember seeing any blood on the front wheel. ;D ;D :o

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2007, 11:05:41 PM »

Better safe than sorry!

;) ;D ;D
I don't remember seeing any blood on the front wheel. ;D ;D :o

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal