Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: NEW RIDES SECTION  (Read 3919 times)

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
NEW RIDES SECTION
« on: September 28, 2006, 09:57:52 PM »

A new section for rides has been created.  Please start posting on the boards that apply to your location.  Anyone can obviously check any board, but we're hoping it will help things get a little more organized.

If need be I can move rides from this section to the other boards. 

Those who created the threads, please let me know what section you want the post to be moved too. ;D
Chunk the llama.

jackandangie

• Old Timer
Re: NEW RIDES SECTION
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 06:28:54 AM »

Put my Kerrville ride int he San Antonio, Austin and D/FW ride boards since we're going from here (D/FW) to the hill country closer to Austin/ San Antonio.

Jack

Dallas Retro

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 06:44:41 AM »

It would be good if the Subject line would start with the name of the area that the ride originates from (then give the particulars in the body of the message).

example:

Subject: Dallas to Fredericksburg         or        Austin to The Hill Country

Just a thought,

blingbling

• Rider
  • BlingBling (Tyler,TX)
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 09:38:06 AM »

Please don't forget us guys in East Texas, Canton, Tyler, Sulper Springs and Marshall, Jefferson, Jacksonvile, Palestine ect.
Doug Courson

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 09:50:58 AM »

Please don't forget us guys in East Texas, Canton, Tyler, Sulper Springs and Marshall, Jefferson, Jacksonvile, Palestine ect.

Well, there is the other rides board for now which applys to east, north, some central and deep south.  I want to see where rides are coming out of and how much traffic they generate before creating 3 or 4 more boards for other areas.  I want to give you guys plenty of options, but I'm trying to keep the front page from getting too cluttered.  I've only listed the largest cities for now since I know there are many rides that come out of there.
Chunk the llama.

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 09:53:59 AM »

Put my Kerrville ride int he San Antonio, Austin and D/FW ride boards since we're going from here (D/FW) to the hill country closer to Austin/ San Antonio.

Jack

Hmm...the boards are really meant for where the rides are starting and the majority of the group that will join.  I might have to end up creating a north/east/south/west/central ride board instead of cities.
Chunk the llama.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal