Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Spring X Thing "08"  (Read 10499 times)

Dusty

Re: Spring X Thing "08"
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2008, 03:20:13 PM »

As mayor of Billville I want to thank our sister city Showville for the endless entertainment this weekend. I had a great time. I even got out of my chair once or twice.  ;D
After having a brief conversation with the grower, I opted out on the melon display. O0

Ya'll had pie too?  :D

troman62

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2008, 03:30:53 PM »

What pictures?  ???

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2008, 04:04:16 PM »

Thanks too all for putting on a great event, Enjoyed the ride out to the Horny Toad! Nice views, great roads, good people, what else do you need!
It's all just part of the adventure!

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2008, 04:04:49 PM »

Made it home around 3pm. Great time!!! The weather was great, though it did get little nippies.....a little nippie last night. :-[

Good to see everyone. BBTV in 2 months!!! Get you pre-registrations in. 8)
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2008, 04:24:39 PM »

What pictures?  ???

DAMN YOU!!!!

Great time, I would personally like to thank Kenny for being a great host and for the time and effort he put in to this. 

Another big thanks to Mike for inviting Saturday nights entertainment, who knew beads and booze get ya boobs outside of Mardi Gras.  Snake was a happy man!!! O0

Great seeing everyone again.  Wish I was making it to BBT, but oh well.

Thanks again to all who came out, and yes, RD did whip my Cranberries out there( who knew the old man could move so fast!)  C-caw C-caw!!

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

troman62

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2008, 04:40:07 PM »

C-caw C-caw!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2008, 09:26:01 PM »

Kenny, great M&G.  Thanks for putting this together!!  Glad to see Carla up and about.

It was great seeing you all.  I was glad to meet a few new faces.  Can't believe SgtStever really has a wife or was it the neighbor? 

To recap for those that missed out...

I'm guessing 30 or so camped and a few others that came in for day.   Even Wayne (TXGABOY) showed up as we were leaving today.
You had your choice between Billville and Showville.  Took a nice leasurely ride Saturday.  Burgers were good but waited way too long.  The weather was good, saw 4 or 5 moons Friday night.  Saw some baby melons Saturday night.  Hookem got waxed.
Learned quite a few new phrases... Some repeatable and some not. 
Too all a good night.
Shut your pie whole.
And see you next year.

oh and more thing...we have pictures  ;D

Just to expand a little on geri's post, saturdays ride was great right up until I managed to somehow get bug guts under my glasses and into my eye. food was good but not an hour and a half good. :o Got to see Trent(could-be-faster) mow some grass on our way back to camp. :o I was also shown by Brent(brentos) how to quickly "tumble" dry a tent. :o ;D We all found out RD possesed ninja like skills when he attacked Steve(sgtstever) out of the darkness! 8) ;D Had a brief appearance from the legendary "Vanilla Ice" or "The Great Deer Hunter" which ever you prefer. Somebody made a feeble attempt to "paper towel" Kenny's(VTreX) camper. ::) I want to thank Tom for being my "Jousting Buck Rogers", we should've won that event--stupid sideways mounted ring!!! I would also like to thank Snake for the saturday night "Bead" show and to Vanessa for supplying Snake with those precious beads. You know Snake, I had no idea how well beads could be attached to ladies underwear, thank you for that!!!! ;D :D ;D The "nick-naming" event was fun as well or it was fun until I was somehow referenced with Jack-in-the-box, damnit! O0  I'll post up some pics soon, the decent ones that is. 
here are some other notable phrases:

apples to cherries
thats a huge Buck Rogers

In all seriousness though, it's the times like these that make it all worth while.
Thank you to everyone that came out and made it what it was and thanks to Kenny(VTreX) for keeping it going. O0 8)

See ya next year!

C-CAW C-CAW!! 

03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2008, 08:10:39 AM »

Had a GREAT time.  Wish it would have been longer.  I was a BillVille resident.  A quiet but SAVAGE group if there ever was one!!!!  Those that missed this really missed life changing experiences!!  But then, maybe you are too wussy to stand that level of fun!  O0 ;) ::)

Thanks Kenny for the great time.  Randy - your house is too big but you handle it well.  Snake, I didn't recognize you!  Al - looking forward to ARK.  RD - Thanks for the gift of scald balls that you and "TEACHER MAN's" jeep gave me. Thanks to whoever brought the melon grower.  The educational demonstration involving beads, clothing and the growth of melons was a real treat.

Can't wait till next year 8)
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

troman62

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2008, 09:48:47 AM »

Uploaded my pics.  I didn't take very many pictures and missed the games and the lunch but there's a few there.

http://wwwtemp.texasxriders.com/v/User/troman62/

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2008, 09:57:31 AM »

Thanks for the pics. but, there were no pics. of the ENTER-TANG- MENT >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( O0 :P :P
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2008, 10:48:24 AM »

I'm thinking we need to build a photo album for those pics that can't be posted and have them on display at BBT V.    :D   
Anyone agree?  IF so, send them to me and I'll print.  I have an extra album I can use.

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2008, 11:22:13 AM »

I , SNAKE, HAVE NO RECOLLECTION OF ANY THONG PULLING BEADS, BOOBY BEADS OR ANYTHING ELSE. ;D So, those of you with pictures, send them to me to boost my memory, please!

Seriously, Excellent weekend all around. Met some new folk, visited some old, put about 900 miles on and never hit a drop of rain! Sunny and great. Gotta love it! Thanks again Kenny, you have a real winner here.

Anyone with good sunny day pictures of the campground please send them to me for a new picture post aimed at showing what a great time and place it was, to get ready for next year please.
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2008, 11:23:46 AM »

I'm thinking we need to build a photo album for those pics that can't be posted and have them on display at BBT V.    :D   
Anyone agree?  IF so, send them to me and I'll print.  I have an extra album I can use.
You gonna put Troman in there? ;D :D ;)
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2008, 02:20:00 PM »

Absoultely 'cause that is the only damaging proof I have.   ;D

Jenn's got the rest  ;D  ;D  ;D

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2008, 03:10:24 PM »

Uploaded my pics.  I didn't take very many pictures and missed the games and the lunch but there's a few there.

http://wwwtemp.texasxriders.com/v/User/troman62/
Who was that hippie with the long brown beard? :o :P :P ;D ;D ;D O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal