Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Spring X Thing "08"  (Read 10502 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Spring X Thing "08"
« on: September 10, 2007, 01:34:32 PM »

There are 8 camper hook ups and all are back in... Cedar Ridge, TXFind Type: GRP AREA SGL 50 AMP WATER Find other sitesPlease enter arrival date       (Only TWO pull camper sites left)

The whole site has been reserved for that Friday March 21st  and Saturday 22nd  depart Sunday by 1:00 pm

Arrival date:

Check-in: 2:00 pm  Length of stay:

Nights  Departure date:
Check-out: 1:00 pm Check Availability
Site Details:
Site Reserve Type:Site Specific
Site Type:Grp Area Sgl 50 Amp Water
Check-in:2:00 pm
Check-out:1:00 pm
Stay Type:Overnight
# of People:(min: 1, max: 80)
Max. # of Vehicle:35
Max. Vehicle Length:60
Driveway Surface:Paved
Driveway Entry:Back-In
Shade:Y
Notes
Site
Covered Table: Y Shoreline Site: N Distance to shorline: 200 yards Must be reserved as one unit. Site is for group camping and has 2 bbq pits, flush bathroom with hot showers, six single back-in sites, and 2 double sites. Also provided is a 32'x 50' pavillion with seating for about 40 people, electricity for small appliances and water. See the park attendant for park entrance code. Vehicle and person capacity limits are strictly enforced. If your gathering may exceed these limits or is an event requiring use of any other park amenity such as a boat ramp, picnic, beach or parking area, you MUST REQUEST A SPECIAL EVENT PERMIT by calling (254) 939-2461 a minimum of 14 days, 30 days in advance is preferred, prior to the date of the event. Events requiring a Special Event Permit, in addition to above include, but are not limited to, fishing tournaments, sporting events and any event where attendees are required to pay a fee to attend, prizes are awarded or the nature of the event may infringe or disrupt the use of the park or portion of the park (other than the group pavilion area) by the general public. Each request will be evaluated for potential adverse impact on public safety, park facilities & utility systems, sanitation and natural resources.

If you want one of the eight (TWO left)  O0 O0 O0 O0 camper sites post it here... I know three of the spots are called for  1  David and Geri, 2 Randy and Vanessa, and 3 Jeramy and Jennafer 4 David and Martha 5 Jerry (QuickSilver) Maler 6 Nikki and Houston..  KEEP ME POSTED PLEASE    People that have tents or sleep on tables do not need to make a reservation!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 09:27:12 PM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
Re: Spring X Thing "08"
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 03:07:44 PM »

I have a good tent now, I'll get the same spot as last year if someone doesn't beat me to it. How much to have it wed or thurs night Ken?

ChallengeI'll give 40 bucks towards the two extra days, if anyone else will....
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 03:10:35 PM by snake »
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 03:50:18 PM »

It is $100.00 a day if it is available.
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 04:52:00 PM »

Kenny,
thanks for catching my reply.  It's on my calendar which means it's etched in stone  O0

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 06:56:28 PM »

I have a good tent now, I'll get the same spot as last year if someone doesn't beat me to it. How much to have it wed or thurs night Ken?

ChallengeI'll give 40 bucks towards the two extra days, if anyone else will....
Witch two days????  Wed, Thurs,----- Thurs,Sun----Sun, Mon?????? ::) ::)
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 07:09:11 PM »

I just got off the reservation site and the weekend before is now open.... Change is  possible at this time....??????????? What to do???? Leave it on Easter weekend or move it froward a weekend????? I don't know how long we will have this choice!!!! ::) ::) ::)  I will go back and look again....

Dusty

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 07:38:14 PM »

I just got off the reservation site and the weekend before is now open.... Change is  possible at this time....??????????? What to do???? Leave it on Easter weekend or move it froward a weekend????? I don't know how long we will have this choice!!!! ::) ::) ::)  I will go back and look again....

Move it froward.  O0

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 08:05:18 PM »

I'm good either way...  and off on Good Friday, but it has been my experience that events on Easter Weekend don't work as well as events on other non-family-holiday weekends.  Probably get more people there if you move it, at least more for Saturday and Sunday.  Its up to you I guess since you need to make a decision asap. 
It's your world Kenny, we're just living in it... 
Can the people that already have RV reservations still move them too? 

You know in some cultures (Canadian) they celebrate Easter on Monday... O0

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 08:40:07 PM »

I'm for moving it forward.  Might help get more there.  Easter sometimes is a family deal and some can't come on Easter.  I'll be there either way, haven't missed one yet.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 08:44:09 PM »

I tried to make the reservation on line and it would not let me.... I will have to call tomorrow and see if those days are REALY available... Sorry!!!!     RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG   O0 O0 O0 O0

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2007, 08:34:54 AM »

NOTICE-----  The dates stay the same, the web site lied!!!!  There is not an available day in March---- none!!!!!     21st and 22nd is all there is :'( :'( :'(!!!!      Ride Safe Ride Long   O0 O0 O0 O0
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 01:23:31 PM by VTreX »

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2007, 12:09:35 PM »

Kenny, see if we can camp the two extra days, wed and thurs. I'm sure we'll have quite a few there Wednsday and Thursday, like last year. I'll pay the 40, but if it turns out no one else comes early and will split the cost...I'll pay the 200. So....see if you can get the Wed and Thurs added to Friday and Sat Please.
     420! Yeah, baby!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2007, 01:26:38 PM »

NOTICE-----  The dates stay the same, the web site lied!!!!  There is not an available day in March---- none!!!!!     21st and 22nd is all there is :'( :'( :'(!!!!      Ride Safe Ride Long   O0 O0 O0 O0
snake there are no   NO days available in MARCH---- NONE!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   nada!!!! (sp)  We live with it.... ::) ::) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D smell the bumper   ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D  Nice of you to offer, THERE ARE NO DAYS AVAILABLE snake!!!!!! ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 01:28:18 PM by VTreX »

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2007, 02:03:04 PM »

OK! LOL! OK! ;D
     420! Yeah, baby!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2007, 09:47:26 AM »

BUMP    BUMP  because someone asked.....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal