Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Meet and Greets discussion...  (Read 3130 times)

HD-DEMON

Re: Meet and Greets discussion...
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2007, 05:29:02 PM »

Dam I miss 1 M&G and all hell breaks loose :o.  I've been there when 3 of us,  and when 40+,  have shown up and enjoyed them all.  This is a great group of people and I hope all feel welcome including all new people. I feel confident that this will keep going. If it requires a different day to get more people then lets change it. If you have friends then invite them.  If Paul shows up I'll buy him a beer ( my money is safe). O0

I propose Dar for president of the X riders...   O0
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 05:33:08 PM by HD-DEMON »

HD-DEMON

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2007, 05:31:56 PM »

Group Dynamics

This is group based on voluntary, non compensated association..which is based on the coincidental ownership of a particular motorcycle. Not work related, family related, or historical really. All that's a good thing.

As with many such groups:

1) Began as an idea.
2) Formed as a small group
3) grew with enthusiasm
4) peaked
5) Some individuals tried it for a while and then faded back for a myriad of personal reasons
6) In other cases, neurotic and controlling personalities come forward and created factionalism and dissention, labelling the people that are to be liked and not to be liked and lobbying for that at any opportunity.
7) Such things create negative feelings and atmospheres , even often amongst people out of the line of fire, and folks just start staying away.

Nothing new or unusual. Nothing to cry about.

and then thre's rain and heat.

My suggestion:

relax. Be positive and happy. Say nice things about people or nothing at all. See if it won't build back on it's own. Having a motorcycle in common is a nice thing.  8)

And if this statement makes you indignant and resentful...you are one of those people described above. Get a self help book about being happy or simply realize that almost all situations would go along better without your desire to control it or your negative remarks injected into it. And above all, realize that if you don't like this or me, I don't care.
In my old age, I've gotten to where I only pay attention to the people that treat me well.

And I like being on troll on this forum  :D

Sincerely,

EL VT-XS

I like to propose EL VT-XS for president of the X riders...  O0 O0

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2007, 11:58:08 AM »

Group Dynamics

This is group based on voluntary, non compensated association..which is based on the coincidental ownership of a particular motorcycle. Not work related, family related, or historical really. All that's a good thing.

As with many such groups:

1) Began as an idea.
2) Formed as a small group
3) grew with enthusiasm
4) peaked
5) Some individuals tried it for a while and then faded back for a myriad of personal reasons
6) In other cases, neurotic and controlling personalities come forward and created factionalism and dissention, labelling the people that are to be liked and not to be liked and lobbying for that at any opportunity.
7) Such things create negative feelings and atmospheres , even often amongst people out of the line of fire, and folks just start staying away.

Nothing new or unusual. Nothing to cry about.

and then thre's rain and heat.

My suggestion:

relax. Be positive and happy. Say nice things about people or nothing at all. See if it won't build back on it's own. Having a motorcycle in common is a nice thing.  8)

And if this statement makes you indignant and resentful...you are one of those people described above. Get a self help book about being happy or simply realize that almost all situations would go along better without your desire to control it or your negative remarks injected into it. And above all, realize that if you don't like this or me, I don't care.
In my old age, I've gotten to where I only pay attention to the people that treat me well.

And I like being on troll on this forum  :D

Sincerely,

EL VT-XS

I like to propose EL VT-XS for president of the X riders...  O0 O0

HD-Demon

Thank you very much for nominating me to be the supreme oompah of the TexasXriders, however,
regretfully, I must decline the nomination. I am bound by the "Prime Directive" and that precludes me. But thank you. 8)
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal