Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I hate soccer but this kid is unbelievable!  (Read 1548 times)

tbizzle

I hate soccer but this kid is unbelievable!
« on: August 03, 2007, 02:51:01 PM »

I posted this on vtxoa as well.

First off let me tell you I hate to watch soccer for the most part. But, this 9 year old kid was just signed by Manchester United and I had to see what the big deal was all about. I mean you've gotta have some major skill for a soccer club to sign you this young. But how much skill can a 9 year old really have? Well take a look at this.

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
Re: I hate soccer but this kid is unbelievable!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 05:02:19 PM »

You're right I hate Soccer!

HD-DEMON

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 05:17:45 PM »

americans hate soccer cause they suck at it... the womans US time were the world champ team for a while... the men's team is doing very good... I think that maybe in the next 40 years they will win a world cup... not bad considering that there are countries teams out there that have been playing soccer for twice that long or longer and they still can't win one.

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 06:13:06 PM »

My opinion:  Soccer is one of the worst "sports" to watch.  I find curling to be more entertaining.

With that said, maybe LA should get this kid over the jackass they paid $30+ million for that can't play cause his "ankie hurt too bad".     ;D ;D

Beckham has already grown old here in Dallas.   >:(
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 05:53:45 AM by SouthernXer »

Kentagious

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 10:11:04 PM »

I just found out that people over 10 years old play soccer, just can't figure out why!!! ;D
I guess it don't seem wrong if it ain't being done to you.
2015 Victory Cross Country Tour
04' VTX 1300 S

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 07:01:11 AM »

I wonder what's gonna happen when that kid gets "accidentally" kicked in the head by an adult.....

he's good, though.

HD-DEMON

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 11:04:19 PM »

I wonder what's gonna happen when that kid gets "accidentally" kicked in the head by an adult.....

he's good, though.

what clubs do they sign the player and place it on their club... kind of like the minor league for base ball, he will not play with the pros untill they think he is ready...  soccer is so competitive that most pros will play until their early 30's...  this guys make so much money is crazy, lots of soccer clubs have a higher payroll than the Yankees...  Maybe one day I'll get to go to a work cup...   

P.S.  if you ever go to a World Cup match... don't talk smack about any of the teams...  you will get your but kick (no matter how big you are, man or woman)  soccer fans more hardcore than even harley guys...  stay away from the game if Argentina and England are playing each other.

P.S.S Any sport than can be blamed for a war between two counties can't be a lame sport... 

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2007, 06:04:16 AM »

he's good, though.

P.S.  if you ever go to a World Cup match... don't talk smack about any of the teams...  you will get your but kick (no matter how big you are, man or woman)  soccer fans more hardcore than even harley guys...  stay away from the game if Argentina and England are playing each other.

P.S.S Any sport than can be blamed for a war between two counties can't be a lame sport... 

Okay, I'll buy that.  Then the game would definitely be more fun to watch if they kept the camera's on the crownds and not the teams.   ;D ;D ;D

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2007, 08:34:56 AM »

I saw a mexican dude punch an italian lady in the head and shove her kid at the world cup game I went to... it was awesome. I am slowly learning to watch the games. I do not think that soccer is a stupid sport. I DO hate NASCAR. Americans are not willing to wait for a goal, but will sit and watch 30 guys drive in circles for 4 hours.

SeaRider

• Old Timer
  • College Station, TX
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2007, 04:23:10 PM »

My opinion:  Soccer is one of the worst "sports" to watch.  I find curling to be more entertaining.

With that said, maybe LA should get this kid over the jackass they paid $30+ million for that can't play cause his "ankie hurt too bad".     ;D ;D

Beckham has already grown old here in Dallas.   >:(

+1
Besides, Beckman's Spice wife is much better to watch than he ever will be!!! ;)
2008 Goldwing Level 4 - Dark Red Metallic
2005 VTX 1800F Spec 1 - Silver Tribal
RIDE SAFE  -  RIDE FREE!!

Blueflameguy2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Tarkington Prairie (45 miles ne of houston)
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2007, 06:03:53 PM »

im doubly offended here....  i absolutely love to watch soccer.  and every winter olympics, i look forward to curling....

other than football, soccer is my favorite sport to watch.  the skill these guys have and the endurance is rediculous. 

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2007, 07:30:45 PM »

Hockey is the best sport bar none!

GO STARS!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal