Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: To MiniCop and all others  (Read 2117 times)

hangman

• Old Timer
To MiniCop and all others
« on: May 26, 2006, 11:42:39 AM »

Who have served or are presently serving the Military -  Thanks for all you do and have done guys.

We're buttoning up the house and taking the phone off the hook and will not be availble to any one

ESPECIALLY FAMILY so I wanted to post early before we lockerdown.

You have our utmost Admiration and Respect - this country wouldn't be what it is with out your sacrifices.

May God bless those that have gone before and hold those that are now serving in the palm of his hand.

Hope all have a wonderfull holiday. 

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
Re: To MiniCop and all others
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 12:03:46 PM »

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

cybrhick

• Master Tejano Rider
  • The outcast
    • Hick Custom Machine Works
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 03:34:41 PM »

I am in total agreement. Thank you to all that have served. You have insured my family's freedom and safety, and I am greatful.
Displaced Texan.

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 04:12:37 PM »

My question marks referred to the lock down.  You going on vacation or are you going postal? :) 8)

As for those that serve - Ditto on the thank you for putting it on the line for everything we in this country hold dear!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Niterider

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Houston, TX
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2006, 05:38:41 PM »

As for those that serve - Ditto on the thank you for putting it on the line for everything we in this country hold dear!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Ditto as well.  It's very important that we not take for granted what those in uniform have sacrificed and continue to sacrifice for us all.  When we hear through the media that one of our soldiers has been seriously injured or killed, it causes a moment's pain, but we go on about our lives.  It thus seems a modest tribute to set aside a single day every year to remember our fallen and to remind ourselves what they and their loved ones have been left to live with everyday forever.  God Bless them all.
White '08 GL1800 with ABS, Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package
Black '03 1800C;  retro bars, RIVCO risers, BBP lightbar, mustang seat, Paladin backrest/luggage rack, etc.
White '06 GL1800 with Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2006, 05:42:32 PM »

Coming back from Nam, they jeered. At least the vets now don't have to suffer that same SH@t. Everyone's for them, except maybe that odd, ignorant religous cult that keeps going to the funerals of the iraqi vets to heckle and belittle the families of those soldiers. At least the patriot guard heads them off. They need to TAKE their heads off though!!! O0
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

hangman

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2006, 09:45:58 AM »

My question marks referred to the lock down.  You going on vacation or are you going postal? :) 8)

;D ;D ;D

I'm going into hiding to get some rest.  between family and my daughter's social life I'm about to drop.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2006, 07:44:29 PM »

THANK YOU!!!   8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Dusty

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2006, 05:27:07 AM »

The sacrifises made by those who have served this great country and the greif of the loved ones who lost someone to war cannot be rewarded nor can these people be shown the magnitude of appreciation that they deserve. There is nothing that can replace a life or years of ones life spent serving. The pain and suffering cannot be known except to those who have endured it. We just know it's a bi*ch.

Many thanks to those who have served, to those who are serving, to those a who paid the ultimate price and the families of them all.

THANKS FOR MY FREEDOM!

Bill

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2006, 07:09:12 AM »

On this day of remembrance, please say an extra prayer for the following Soldiers:

SFC Gregory Hicks
SGT Randy Rosenberg
SPC Jason Chappell
SPC Willaim Sturges

I served with these outstanding Soldiers, who paid the ultimate sacrifice for their country.  In a war many folks don't believe in, these men never questioned why or what they were doing, they just followed orders.  God bless them and their families.  I miss you guys.

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2006, 09:50:05 AM »

On this day of remembrance, please say an extra prayer for the following Soldiers:

SFC Gregory Hicks
SGT Randy Rosenberg
SPC Jason Chappell
SPC Willaim Sturges

I served with these outstanding Soldiers, who paid the ultimate sacrifice for their country.  In a war many folks don't believe in, these men never questioned why or what they were doing, they just followed orders.  God bless them and their families.  I miss you guys.

Done.

Come home safe dude!

VTeXan

• Old Timer
  • Pearland
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2006, 09:12:33 PM »

Thanks and God bless you for your sacrifices.

Brian
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

pacrat

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Cypress,Texas
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2006, 09:29:48 PM »

Above all else, the respect and rememberance that the fallen deserve!
To they families of the same, the Nation as a whole must remember and help them to overcome the loss
and pain they endure daily.
To the POW/MIA, bring them home or send us back!
Louis

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2006, 08:36:13 AM »

My hats off to you and all those who serve. My son was in the Marines and he is home safe now Thanks God.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal