Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Anyone live in West Texas?  (Read 10167 times)

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
Re: Anyone live in West Texas?
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 05:38:11 PM »

Man ya'll got quite a few guys up there now, I am going to have to recruit out here in Midland/Odessa or ride all the way up there for a M&G.  You guys get something going on the weekend make sure and post it...  Wish I could make it up there this weekend...  And the spoon is great... 

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2007, 02:46:28 PM »

Me and a buddy are thinking of taking a ride out to Snyder next weekend and if so maybe we could set up a M&G for that time. It is a ride from anywhere to Snyder. Hwy 84 half way between Lubbock and Abilene

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2007, 08:08:08 PM »

post it up on here with time and place...  I am pretty sure that I will be there...

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2007, 08:15:44 PM »

I am glad to see some action out there!!!! Now we can have a place to stop when we ride through!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) O0/color]
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2007, 09:59:59 PM »

oh we live here in Ft Worth, however, he is from there and wants to go back to visit. I will post up info if and when I have some.

txdriller

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2007, 11:03:48 AM »

I live in Odessa

Thumper

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2007, 01:31:38 PM »

I live in Muleshoe, TX.  You know the old saying,,,,,some of it is better but I've never had any bad!!  I like to ride anywhere that's in front of my headlight.  Some of the better are, Palo Duro Canyon, Ruidoso, NM, riding from Logan, NM to Spinger, NM and going throught all those grasslands with thousands of antelope and ending up at Eagle Nest turn right to go to Red River on to Taos, NM and breakfast at Michael's Kitchen.  If you ever go to Ruidoso for the rally, be sure to go to White Lakes, NM and stop in at the "No Scum Allowed Bar".  Talk about some culture.   www.travelsw.com.southwest-trips-new%20mexico/noscumsaloon.htm
Honor an urge !

crow57

• Old Timer
  • Garland
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2007, 01:41:41 PM »

I live in Muleshoe, TX.  You know the old saying,,,,,some of it is better but I've never had any bad!!  I like to ride anywhere that's in front of my headlight.  Some of the better are, Palo Duro Canyon, Ruidoso, NM, riding from Logan, NM to Spinger, NM and going throught all those grasslands with thousands of antelope and ending up at Eagle Nest turn right to go to Red River on to Taos, NM and breakfast at Michael's Kitchen.  If you ever go to Ruidoso for the rally, be sure to go to White Lakes, NM and stop in at the "No Scum Allowed Bar".  Talk about some culture.   www.travelsw.com.southwest-trips-new%20mexico/noscumsaloon.htm

I grew up just down the road from you in Morton...  Yeah, something about crossing that NM state line, ain't there?  It looks just like the Texas side at first but I guess just knowing what lies ahead.   We rode out and spent some time in Timburon this summer, really makes me wish I  could live there...

'05 V-Twin, Xtra large 1800 S

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2007, 02:49:06 PM »

MULESHOE!!! I used to deliver feed to the feed lot there on the west side of town. I forgot the name of the lot, is it Westex? Anyway what a small world. ;D

Thumper

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2007, 05:32:41 PM »

Used to date a girl from Morton.  Had some good friends who lived there.....Jimmy and Wanda Millar.   Westex Feedlots it is,,,owned by Louis Reeder.  I'm the GM of the Telephone Coop here so I know most of the people cause I send 'em a bill once a month.
Honor an urge !

crow57

• Old Timer
  • Garland
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2007, 09:04:22 PM »

Yep, small world...  I was classmates with Nicky Millar, their son I believe...  My dad has a piece of land out there not too far from them.  Morton being the size it is, chances are I knew the girl you dated there too.  Been 33 years since I left though... 

'05 V-Twin, Xtra large 1800 S

JEREDM

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2007, 07:05:21 AM »

Hey guys just signed up this morning.  I am in Levelland until December, then moving back to Amarillo.  Good to see some X's around these parts.  Hope to see some of you on the road. O0

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2007, 03:24:29 PM »

JEREDM look up my old friend Charley Brady, he lives there, He rides a Harley, and works as a signal maintainer for BNSF railroad. I think his wife works at a bank, Her name is Roxie, Tell them about the Bike rally in Snyder this coming weekend, You Want to meet X riders, Thats the place.   

JEREDM

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2007, 06:20:55 AM »

I will do that if I can find some time away from work.  I can't make it to the Snyder rally.  Me and the wife are going to the Goodguys car show in Dallas.  Maybe I can catch the next rally or run.

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2007, 11:55:56 PM »

Hey, There are quite a few of y'all.. Where was everyone last week????  What ever happened to X-aholic?  I still wanted to play.....  ;)
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal