Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Perplexing situation  (Read 2490 times)

1shot1kill

• Old Timer
Perplexing situation
« on: March 09, 2007, 12:59:21 AM »

I am writing to you to ask for your help in shedding light on a perplexing situation I find myself contemplating. I have selected you as a group to aid me because you have known me for years and I value your opinion. Your religious experiences are varied and that is important to the problem I am faced with.

Over the years, we have all observed the seemingly random factors that affect all of our lives, sometimes without apparent rhyme or reason.  We have seen some marriages dissolve over nothing and others grow stronger under adverse conditions.  We have seen fate play a role in who survives critical illnesses and who succumbs to them.  We have all seen good people suffer great misfortunes while some people of low character thrive. In our lifetime, we have seen Churches and Religious institutions all around the world become revised, televised, energized and even scandalized. We are all well aware that a higher power has control of nearly all things.

Personally, I have stood in the doorway of a Seven Eleven in Nashville, amid a shootout between the police and a gunman and walked away unscathed. On a golf course, I saw a lightning bolt strike a man dead while those of us nearby were untouched. We all watched as Hurricane Katrina ravaged some areas of the coast and left other nearby homes standing intact. The enormity of these random and seemingly unfair applications of good or bad fortune is at the core of my dilemma.

I have studied sacred writings of all major religions searching for an answer, and now I pose the question to you.

I cannot fathom that the highest power in this universe could take Anna Nicole from us and leave Hillary behind...

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
Re: Perplexing situation
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 05:48:57 AM »

HAHAHAHAHA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

txvtxrider

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 06:49:56 AM »

its a complete shame isn't it...no mas anna nicole but in the next year we will see hillary posted on our tube screens as she vies for the presidency.

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 08:28:14 AM »

I was worried there, for a second, but then I remembered who the author was.

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 08:49:53 AM »

Looks like a job half done to me.....................
02 1800C

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 08:57:05 AM »

The universe wants to see just exactly how phuquing far Hillary will take it before it drops the hammer.

If Hillary did drugs she would have, in all probability, extinguished herself by now also.

I'm still trying to make sense out of those pages in the Wall Street Journal that went down the extensive list of people who have died mysterious deaths around the Clintons. ???

Just my thoughts...worth what you paid for them.
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

BobB

• Old Timer
  • Cypress, TX
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 09:24:32 AM »

I need to start reading the last line first :D :D :D   ;D ;D

Tinman

• Old Timer
  • Bridge City
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 04:57:41 PM »

Hope this eases your pains.  ;D ;D ;D

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=27d_1171991945

The media has wasted too much of our time on this crap. Wonder how long till this hits the mainstream?

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 07:35:59 PM »

I have given it some thought myself, Anna was a distraction, The smallest chance that Hilliry will become the next president. is a disaster of the worst kind. For some reason the words of Lt Cmdr Alexander of the USS. R.  E. Lee, SSBN 601, still ring true, to this day, Qote ( The stupid shall be punished ) It was so back in the 70s, and it is so today. The XO was a profit. Who would have thunk it.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 08:22:25 AM »

It does make you wonder at times what he is thinking.
Alvin,Texas

jackandangie

• Old Timer
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2007, 08:21:38 PM »

It couldn't have been God... It must have been the devil.

Jack

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal