Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Whose going to the Spring Thing? What Day? RV, Tent or Hotel?

I will be there on Thursday the 22nd
- 4 (17.4%)
I will be there on Friday the 23rd.
- 7 (30.4%)
I won't be there until Sat. the 24th
- 3 (13%)
I will be staying in a tent
- 6 (26.1%)
I will need an RV spot
- 2 (8.7%)
I'm staying in a hotel
- 1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: March 22, 2007, 05:00:22 AM

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Whose Going to the Spring Thing. You get 2 votes  (Read 6989 times)

Dusty

Re: Whose Going to the Spring Thing. You get 2 votes
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2007, 06:29:25 AM »

I think Earl (Paperpedler) is coming in on Friday also.  O0

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2007, 07:19:32 AM »

I hope the weather holds out for everyone. And yall have fun and ride safe. Damn it  >:( I wish things would have worked out with better timing for myself, but then again I think every thing happens for some reason that we can't some time understand.  O0 O0 O0
  Randy we will miss you and Margarite  A.  ......... We won't tell Vanessa.... No realy" all things work together for good for those that beleave in Jesus Christ! "     
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

brentos

• Old Timer
  • Austin, Texas
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2007, 06:00:31 PM »

Planning on leaving work early on Friday - I voted 'tent' - but that may change depending on the comfort of the often particular female with whom I will be sharing said tent. It may end up tent one night - hotel Sat. night. Dallas has already said she is driving the Jeep up there so she can have all of her 'stuff'. That means I can bring the guitar and probably some good tequila so I am ok with it.

Brent Johnston - '05 1300S beetle bags, switchblade 2-up, Corbin dual tour, Roadhouse slip-ons, Fatty Beach Bars, etc.

Dusty

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2007, 06:17:14 PM »

Planning on leaving work early on Friday - I voted 'tent' - but that may change depending on the comfort of the often particular female with whom I will be sharing said tent. It may end up tent one night - hotel Sat. night. Dallas has already said she is driving the Jeep up there so she can have all of her 'stuff'. That means I can bring the guitar and probably some good tequila so I am ok with it.

Glad ya'll are going to make it. If an air mattress will help any I have a full size you are welcome to use. O0

brentos

• Old Timer
  • Austin, Texas
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2007, 11:34:51 PM »

Thanks Dusty,

I was just reminded that we have one stuck in a closet somewhere so we should be good.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 11:36:28 PM by brentos »
Brent Johnston - '05 1300S beetle bags, switchblade 2-up, Corbin dual tour, Roadhouse slip-ons, Fatty Beach Bars, etc.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal