Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: lets ride the 3's !!! updated with pics!!!  (Read 5121 times)

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: lets ride the 3's !!!
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2006, 04:36:20 PM »

What are the 3's? Where are they and Where can i meet up with you guys that doese not involve me getting up before 9am?
Thanks
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2006, 08:38:44 PM »

What are the 3's? Where are they and Where can i meet up with you guys that doese not involve me getting up before 9am?
Thanks
they are southwest of kerrville, they are called the three 3's because the roads are 335,336, and 337. nice twisties and nice scenery. as far as not getting up before 9am, not gonna happen. :'(
from round rock to the 3's is about a 2 hour ride. the staging point for riding the 3's is the town of leakey. i talked with big A a few minutes ago, he's coming down 35 to 290, so he'll be going through round rock, way before 9am though. let me know.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

Couldbfasterchick

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2006, 09:04:58 PM »

Looks like we are not going to be able to make it this time :(  Had some family stuff come up.  You guys be safe and enjoy the ride.
-Brandy :D

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2006, 09:10:50 PM »

jerry the ride today was awesome!!!! rick and i left home around 6 to meet jeremy and gang in fredericksburg, when we left it was around 50 degrees, was comfortable, by the time we got west of johnson city it was around 40, like to have froze our butt off by the time we met the other guys, the girls were frozen, jen rode behind me to kerrville so she could warm up on the heated seat, so jeremy may be the next convert ;D ;D, but there were lots of bikes out, so tons of people on the 3's like to have waved my little arm off ???, made it back home in time for the kick off, and see texas almost blow one, all in all great day and about 545 miles priceless ;D ;D O0
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2006, 09:13:22 PM »

oh p.s. jeremy and jen were staying in llano so they will prbably post tomorrow night or monday, jen should have some really good pictures to share O0

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2006, 03:57:33 PM »

just got home, so here are a few pics from the ride this weekend. jen took over 100 pics, so these are just a few shots. enjoy!

a few of the scenery along the way.

one of the couple that rode down with us.

here's Big A tearin' it up! you guys oughta see him ride that wing!! O0

last but not least. here's a pic of the gal Big A picked up along the way!! ;)  J/K, this is the wife of the friends that rode down with us. she'd never been on a wing before so Big A gave her a lift.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 04:00:08 PM by Crewsn »

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: lets ride the 3's !!! updated with pics!!!
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2006, 05:46:52 PM »

jen those are some great shots, don't know how ya take them riding down the road ???,well how was the barbque? sure hated to miss it :'( and again i really enjoyed the ride and the company, it's always fun to go down there when some of your party has not been there before, the scenery just blows ya away, i've been there several times and i never get tired of the ride,  O0 thanks again for getting the ride together :) :)

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2006, 09:02:21 PM »

almost forgot the wildlife pics. here ya go!
BTW, the B-B-Q was great, beer was cold and the horns won, you really missed out! next time. O0

in the this one, apparently they couldn't afford the real thing so they made them out of metal and painted them pink!

not quite sure what kind of animals these next couple pics are of, good luck.

this next one is very amazing. it's the rarely seen texas hill country kangaroo!!!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 09:09:05 PM by Crewsn »

xtvtx 1300

• Trailer Queen
  • 2004 VTX 1300S Copperas Cove, TX
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2006, 09:12:17 PM »

Sure am sorry I missed riding with everyone. The friends I had promised to ride with couldn't get away early enough to meet up with y'all. Matter of fact they couldn't get away until after three, I should've gone with y'all. But, we had a good short ride up the Guadalupe Canyon. Keep me in mind if and when you head back this way. I play in the area all the time, so I know some great places to eat and see. I'm just bummed I missed meeting all of you!
Danny  O0
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 09:18:01 PM by xtvtx 1300 »
When I grow up, I want to be....oh the hell with it, I ain't growing up!!!

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2006, 09:17:21 PM »

Sure am sorry I missed riding with everyone. The friends I had promised to ride with couldn't get away early enough to meet up with y'all. Matter of fact they couldn't get away until after three, I should've gone with y'all. But, we had a good short ride up the Guadalupe Canyon. Keep me in mind if and when you head back this way. I play in the are all the time, so I know some great places to eat and see. I'm just bummed I missed meeting all of you!
Danny  O0
no problem danny, we'll catch up with ya next time. if you're ever riding up near the austin area shoot me a PM and i'll give ya tour up around this area. ride safe.

xtvtx 1300

• Trailer Queen
  • 2004 VTX 1300S Copperas Cove, TX
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2006, 09:21:06 PM »

Oddly enough, the bike I am enjoying now, 2004 1300S, came from Austin. I picked it up about four weeks ago, from a guy in West Austin, near Lake Travis. After riding an '84 Aspencade, for years, I am still getting used to the X. But it is fun! I'll sure keep you in mind and thanks for the offer!!!
When I grow up, I want to be....oh the hell with it, I ain't growing up!!!

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2006, 08:52:08 AM »

Hey I am sorry I missed it but if it makes anyone feel anybetter I did not get to sleep in anyway. I had to go speend the weekend with brandy's family.  :o
I hope now we will be free to go out and do more.
The pics look like you guys had a lot of fun.
 O0
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal