Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Things that make you go "Hmmmmmmmmm"  (Read 1773 times)

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
Things that make you go "Hmmmmmmmmm"
« on: October 22, 2006, 08:25:51 AM »

Hey Jeff, were we censored?  I think a topic with replies from you and I has been deleted.  Hmmmmm............... ??? ::)
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Re: Things that make you go "Hmmmmmmmmm"
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 08:28:57 AM »

Hmmmmmmmmm !!! 8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 08:44:24 AM »

Hey Jeff, were we censored?  I think a topic with replies from you and I has been deleted.  Hmmmmm............... ??? ::)

Nah, I deleted it myself, upon further review, as I didn't want to offend those who will be attending the OCC thing in Austin this coming weekend. For those wanting to save money, let me give you a brief synopsis of what you can expect:

Old Man Teutul: Paulie, you lazy Cranberries! Don't argue with me, I have built more bikes than you will ever know!! Look at my arms!!

Paulie: Yeah, whatever.... you just sit on your lazy Cranberries...

Mikey: My dad and my brother fight all the the time, and we never have enough time to complete the build. I think it's because we spend too much time watching American Hot Rod. Those guys are geniuses!

Old Man Teutul: Quiet!! I'm closing a deal on this new sponsorship! We are now coming out with an Orange County Choppers Thanksgiving Turkey! I mean, c'mon! Can we whore ourselves out to the public, or what?!?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 08:45:59 AM by jmdaniel »
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2006, 08:46:55 AM »

Nah, I deleted it myself, upon further review, as I didn't want to offend those who will be attending the OCC thing in Austin this coming weekend. For those wanting to save money, let me give you a brief synopsis of what you can expect:

Old Man Teutul: Paulie, you lazy Cranberries! Don't argue with me, I have built more bikes than you will ever know!! Look at my arms!!

Paulie: Yeah, whatever.... you just sit on your lazy Cranberries...

Mikey: My dad and my brother fight all the the time, and we never have enough time to complete the build. I think it's because we spend too much time watching American Hot Rod. Those guys are geniuses!

Old Man Teutul: Quiet!! I'm closing a deal on this new sponsorship! We are now coming out with an Orange County Choppers Thanksgiving Turkey! I mean, c'mon! Can we whore ourselves out to the public, or what?!?

Oh, OK.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2006, 08:51:27 AM »

Nice avatar....  :o
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 08:53:31 AM »

Nice avatar....  :o

I'm sorry, does it bother you?  Do you want to censor that too? ;)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2006, 08:55:52 AM »

No, it almost looks like that Vietnamese guy that was shot in the skull in the middle of the street, waaaay back in the day... except that shooting wasn't self-inflicted...
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2006, 09:05:12 AM »

No, it almost looks like that Vietnamese guy that was shot in the skull in the middle of the street, waaaay back in the day... except that shooting wasn't self-inflicted...

There ya go, changed it for ya. O0

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2006, 12:10:49 PM »

I wasn't complainin'... (and not like you would give a damn if I was...)  O0
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal