Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: What is your opinion on Illegal Imigrants  (Read 12445 times)

Tinman

• Old Timer
  • Bridge City
Re: What is your opinion on Illegal Imigrants
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2006, 12:56:58 PM »

Elaina's in Beaumont was closed yesterday.  :P Guess I am done there. Wait the smoking ban will make it ok because  until the ban is lifted the Mexicans and other illegals can have Jefferson County after Sept. 1st. >:(

Dusty

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2006, 01:11:08 PM »

Elaina's in Beaumont was closed yesterday.  :P Guess I am done there. Wait the smoking ban will make it ok because  until the ban is lifted the Mexicans and other illegals can have Jefferson County after Sept. 1st. >:(

Alcapoco's (or however you spell it) was open.

The smoking ban was voted on only by the Bmt. city council. Not all of Jefferson Co. Besides, I bet it will never go into effect. It will stayed tied up in court until the city decides they don't want to spend any more money on it, which won't take long.

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2006, 01:14:52 PM »

I dont think it is enough to just stop going to the places we used to go, we need to let them know we wont be comming back and why.  ;)
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

jwalker

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2006, 01:22:22 PM »

I have a BIG problem with Illegal Imigrants using our social system and not paying taxes. There are a lot of hospitals that are closing their emergency room because they can't get paid, school systems that are over loaded and the only taxes they go after is yours. I also have a bigger problem with a pregant imigrant coming across the border and having her baby and it being granted American citizenship automatically.
If they pay there way, it's not so bad. But when you have to pay for their school, medical and welfare, it gets overwhelming.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2006, 01:43:18 PM »

No comment!! :-X
I might get in trouble
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2006, 02:18:11 PM »

I was going to stay out of this, but consider:

A sniper with BoTac just advised that a group of "little sheet heads" was apprehended crossing into the US from Mexico (again). It's being kept quiet; they won't even release the numbers, much less identities. There are some interesting aspects  of this particular incident involving the Mexican authorities that I can't go into; but I can assure you it scares me.

I think that some PC people had better pull their heads out of their posterior extremities soon. Real soon.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 02:26:35 PM by hipshot »
02 1800C

Hunter

• Rider
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2006, 02:24:13 PM »

Too deep 4 me :-X :-X :-X
Hunter
04 - 1800C

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2006, 02:30:08 PM »

I was going to stay out of this, but consider:

A sniper with BoTac just advised that a group of "little sheet heads" was apprehended crossing into the US from Mexico (again). It's being kept quiet; they won't even release the numbers, much less identities. There are some interesting aspects  of this particular incident involving the Mexican authorities that I can't go into; but I can assure you it scares me.

I think that some PC people had better pull their heads out of their posterior extremities soon. Real soon.

guess i better read up on police lingo so as i can understand what your telling me
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2006, 03:29:43 PM »

BoTac is Border Patrol Tactical Team. PC is politically correct, a common term in contemporary society.
02 1800C

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 03:32:54 PM »

And Sheet Head does not mean a Klan member.  But they can be considered a target of opportunity.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 03:50:45 PM by RocknRoll »
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2006, 03:42:54 PM »

Since calling them ragheads is no longer socially acceptable, we need to find an alternative to this derogatory term. Having been informed that the rags on their heads are actually small sheets, we may refer to these persons as "little sheet heads", secure in the knowledge that we will not offend any sensitive terrorists. This is a fine example illustrating "PC".
02 1800C

VTeXan

• Old Timer
  • Pearland
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2006, 04:42:47 PM »

Just a little clarification.  While I'm strongly opposed to offering amnesty for anyone not respecting our laws...  Many of the illegals pay FICA, SSI and the other income taxes most of us pay.  Granted most claim the max dependants to avoid as much income deduction as possible.  They get fake green card and SS cards but never make a draws on the plan since the SS acounts are based on fake numbers.  They do alot to prop up SS.  That's not to say that the there is a positive net effect from the income contributions vs the other social services that are used.  It just means that not all are beating out all taxes.  This of course doesn't apply day laborers, but most of those guys won't take a full time job, prefering instead to wait for some old lady paying a hundy for five hours worth of work and lunch.

Brian
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2006, 05:37:58 PM »

Illegal in the system and that's not fair to legal imigrants just ask one. :(

You can ask my wife, who was granted her green card status on 4/20, after many months of wrangling with INS, and about $3500 total out of pocket expenses. She is here doing a job a lot of Americans don't want to do, (ER nurse), but you won't see her marching on the capitol. She kinda laughed yesterday, while getting ready for work, saying that she should stay home from work. I told her to really make a farce out of it, and counter-march in the parade, with a Canadian flag wrapped around her. She's here, and she's abiding by the rules of this country!!!!  >:(

My sister is a nurse(RN) as well. Actually alot of Americans want that job. The problem is we can't keep up with the need. Giving away to many freebies..

WE R BEING WATCHED  >:( >:( >:(
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

brentos

• Old Timer
  • Austin, Texas
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2006, 05:55:06 PM »

Much of the news media and participants were referring to yesterday's demonstrations as boycotts. A true boycott - by definition would be longer than 1 day - lets say weeks, months or even a year. So, If the demonstrators want to really make an impact they should refuse to go to work or spend money in the USA for at least a year. The only truly effective way to make their point would be to leave the country, thereby not accidentally contributing to or detracting from the economy. Then we could see the real effect of their absence.

Therefore, I would like to be the first to call upon these demonstrators to begin a comprehensive boycott of the USA. Upon instituting this policy, they will have my full support.  ;)

Brent Johnston - '05 1300S beetle bags, switchblade 2-up, Corbin dual tour, Roadhouse slip-ons, Fatty Beach Bars, etc.

cyberchick

• Old Timer
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2006, 05:57:43 PM »

My sister is a nurse(RN) as well. Actually alot of Americans want that job. The problem is we can't keep up with the need. Giving away to many freebies..

WE R BEING WATCHED  >:( >:( >:(

And the nursing shortage is on the decline as well. Particularly in this area but all over the country as well. (this area b/c of the evacuees we took in. As a new grad doing job hunting the majority of our class has a harder time find a job than previous graduates - and many were told that not as many jobs available since Katrina.) there ARE jobs but not as many. A good sign for the shortage!
Well behaved women rarely make history
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal