Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: What is your opinion on Illegal Imigrants  (Read 12444 times)

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
What is your opinion on Illegal Imigrants
« on: May 02, 2006, 08:23:41 AM »

This is a hot topic and I see the Meet and Eat thread kinda went that direction for awhile. Lets hear what you have to say. I wrote this in the other thread.

There is a misconception out there that all illegals make under minimum wage. This is all BS. I am in that type of industry that supplies LEGAL workers and we have plenty of people that want to work. Alot falls on employers who want to hire that type of worker.

Just to let people know the average worker that is standing on the corning looking for work makes a minimum of $8 an hour and wants you to also provide lunch!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 09:21:45 PM by bIgPrO »
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

PokerBum

Re: What is your opinion on Illegal Imigrants
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 08:28:41 AM »

Is that 8 bucks cash or is it taxed?

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 08:34:42 AM »

Is that 8 bucks cash or is it taxed?

Most of the time it is cash. >:(

Every worker we put out has workers comp insurance as well as all other taxes taken out. We als take out child support as well. Unfortunatley, most workers make arround minimum wage because employers want to be billed as little as possible. Unfortunate for the workers!
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

Swampfox

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 08:39:58 AM »

Speak English. :P

PokerBum

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 08:49:21 AM »

Let's see
The Mexican govt is giving them a reason to flee: poverty, corruption, etc
The American govt is giving them a reason to enter the country: insufficient border patrol, laxed law enforcement
American businesses are hiring them and saving them from paying taxes by paying cash
Free emergency medical treatment
and if the protests are successful, they will have the same RIGHTS as legal citizens.
They've even come up with a spanish version of the Star Spangled Banner ::)

Did I leave anything out?

« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 08:57:19 AM by PokerBum »

PokerBum

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 09:06:32 AM »

To much incentive to cheat America and not enough discipline on our part is what it boils down to. IMHO

Swampfox

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 09:11:52 AM »

Illegal in the system and that's not fair to legal imigrants just ask one. :(

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 09:13:38 AM »

my oppinion
1) close the borders, and control them. no one in unless proper papers, but can let them all out
2) deport the 29% of all illegals from our prison population.
3) amend the 14th amendment to not give citizenship papers to newborns without at least one parent being legal.
4) stop giving free medical without citizenship proof.
5) stop giving drivers licence without proof of citizenship or proper papers
6) no home or car loans without citizenship or proper papers
7) make it easy to find out if they are a legal for the employer
8) make it hard on the emplyers who employ illeagals
9) beef up the INS to handle the load
10) give power to the police to hand them over to the INS if crime has been commited to deport them. if its a major crime, crank up ol' sparky in huntsville.
11) for the ones who have been here and have solid work records, no police records, and will denounce mexico, can speak english well enough to pass a simple test, speed up the process to make them citizens.
12) for the ones who have been trying to get leagal, see item 11
13) put a heavy tax on all money being sent out of country.
14) for the ones in item 11, after they become american citizens, do not let then just automaticlly bring in their familys without them going through the same process (no free passes for family)

just for a start anyway  ;)
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 09:20:51 AM »

Illegal in the system and that's not fair to legal imigrants just ask one. :(

You can ask my wife, who was granted her green card status on 4/20, after many months of wrangling with INS, and about $3500 total out of pocket expenses. She is here doing a job a lot of Americans don't want to do, (ER nurse), but you won't see her marching on the capitol. She kinda laughed yesterday, while getting ready for work, saying that she should stay home from work. I told her to really make a farce out of it, and counter-march in the parade, with a Canadian flag wrapped around her. She's here, and she's abiding by the rules of this country!!!!  >:(
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 09:32:03 AM »

well, Kim went to work yesterday, although she's gonna keep the nickname Outlaw Kim. She just spent the $3000 and a month out of work because her company didn't put her visa paperwork through. Now she's been approved for her visa and went back to work. having so many illegals out in the streets demanding rights is kinda funny to me as I've been involved in the difficult process that legals have to go through.  (oh, yeah, Kim's Canadian).  There was a thread about it on the R1 board and some guys just said round 'em up in buses (new and air conditioned of course), drive them all back to mexico and let the mexican government keep the buses as a gift.  The thing is..... they're not all from Mexico, although many in Texas are. If you're in a country illegally....wait ILLEGALLY.... oh, I get it. I'm already breaking the law, so I should go out in public and demand to have extra stuff.  Try that in Russia, or Norway, England, or freakin' Brazil. You'll get arrested and thrown out of the country, and not in a very nice way. Other countries have citizens that have learned to carry papers and be able to provide them. Ever travel in Europe?  I think the whole protest thing is stupid. It didn't help anybody, especially the legal ones. Laws are great, but they only really keep honest people honest.

Sorry this was so long. I get a little wound up over this stuff now that it's affected someone I care about.

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2006, 09:41:27 AM »

i would love to see a list of buisnesses that were closed yesterday, they wont ever see my face or $$ again. no more Tyson chicken for me...ever!
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2006, 09:47:05 AM »

Have all interested mexicans SIGN UP in mexico to request admittance for any purpose (work, travel, visits with naturalized relatives.) OOPS. I thought that was already the law. Give NO concessions to the illegals already here...make them go back and get a new "blue" card that will be the only acceptable "work" cards once we have all the legal immigrants change over to them. JAIL TIME for any employer knowingly hiring undocumented workers, not a fine they sneeze at. A identification tatoo put on any illegal still stateside after the return to mexico deadline, which will bar him from re-entry. The gainfully employed illegal mexicans already here can be "sponsored" by their employer, and apply for a blue card in place. Those same employers given amnesty for past usage of illegals, only if they now ensure the illegals are now in the process of obtaining documentation.
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2006, 09:50:31 AM »

i would love to see a list of buisnesses that were closed yesterday, they wont ever see my face or $$ again. no more Tyson chicken for me...ever!

Craigslist
Austin
Rant and Rave
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2006, 11:27:00 AM »

Craigslist
Austin
Rant and Rave

Taco Tote' in San Antonio
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

texasmetalwerks

• Old Timer
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2006, 12:25:50 PM »

Just like riding a bike with no insurance. It's illeagal!
Bryan   .5%er
2004 VTX 1300C Black w/ some cool stuff and go fast goodies.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.
Mario Andretti
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal