Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: I'M THERE!!!!!!  (Read 26714 times)

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
I'M THERE!!!!!!
« on: September 30, 2006, 08:55:16 PM »

Can't wait to retire there!!!!!
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
Re: I'M THERE!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 08:07:56 PM »

Can't wait to retire there!!!!!

someone has to take the pictures 8)

When you coming down to the big shin dig in Galveston? Hope all is well O0
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 01:16:03 PM »

''07 Wing Ding will be in Billings Mt. July 4th to 7th I hope the Coloradical V will be the weekend before that!!!! O0 O0 O0 I might have to take off retirement for TWO WEEKS!!!!! O0 O0 ;D :D 8) ::) ;) ;)
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 09:05:43 AM »

This was sent to my personal e-mail. Cliff and Carol are the backbone of this event!! If you have attended this event you know they are great people.

This is not a solicitation for you to join us, just an update. If you choose to check us out, say hello!

Carol and I started riding with the Colorado VTX Riders in late 2002. Like most of you, we bought our VTX and shortly after that wonderful experience we were introduced to the VTX community.

What a great community this has been. I must say we have covered many miles and enjoyed many smiles. We are fortunate to have met so many great people and shared with them some of the best roads Colorado has to offer.

Carol and I have also been fortunate to work with this group of amazing people over the last three years showcasing our state, its people and its great riding. We are proud to be a small part of the Colorado VTX Ride in July and it has been an awesome experience for us personally. Bar-none, this is one of the best Events within our VTX community and it’s no small accomplishment to offer this yearly event.

Our only goal, and for our detractors and the naysayers out there, THAT IS GOAL and not a personal agenda, has been to help the Colorado VTX Riders to build the best possible group and offer a great July Event allowing people to ride and socialize with other great people across the country. Ride and have fun with friends.

Most of you that participate regularly with the Colorado Group are painfully aware it has become increasingly difficult to do anything as simple as having fun.

It has been far too long that Carol and I have had to defend ourselves against unfounded accusations and it is sad to see after so many years and so many miles, it all comes down to this. We have decided it is best for us and the group to distance ourselves from the people who continually bring us and this group down. Unfortunately with no structure and no guidelines, all we are left with is chaos.

After many discussions as to the best course of action for us, we came to the following conclusions. If it weren’t for enjoying the company of the majority of people within this group and the July Event, we would have distanced ourselves from the group long ago. 

In order to socialize with those great folks within the group and stay involved with July Event, the solution we came up with was a separate chapter for the Colorado VTX Riders. It would put distance between our detractors within the group, allow us to socialize with the many friends we have made and continue our involvement on the July Event.

We proposed this issue to the Colorado VTX Group asking for support of a new chapter and continued support of the July Ride. The results of that proposal from the message board, emails and at today’s Owners Meeting are as follows. 12 yes votes, 5 no votes and three that commented but did not say yes or no. Several also expressed the July Event as part of the problems within the group.

We believe it is in the best interest of the Group as a whole, the July Event and us personally to move on. It’s time to be proactive and try something new.

The formation of a new chapter having more structure, Colorado VTX Range Riders, is in process. Those that want to ride with us are welcome. Those that choose to cause problems will be asked to leave. The new website to help us promote our new chapter of Colorado VTX Riders and the July Event is   www.ColoradoVTXRangeRiders.com We are in the process of connecting the links and email addresses, please be patient. For the next day or so, if you have any questions please contact vtx2up@aol.com Be sure to check back often as we will be adding new information.

If you would like to ride or socialize with us, please contact us. vtx2up@aol.com We would enjoy hearing from and riding with you.

If you would like to continue working on and promoting the Colorado VTX Ride in July we welcome you. All we ask is that you help within the guidelines established and don’t cause any issues for the group of volunteers or the Ride.

It really is a shame to deal with these petty issues when it would have been more appropriate to give our time to ride for Emily Keys. Another good reason to move on!

Until we ride again …

Cliff

Member since May 2002

I officially resign as a member of the VTXAC and as moderator for the ride board.

Carol
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 09:13:03 AM »

Wow...quite a bit going on in CO.
Chunk the llama.

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 07:05:59 PM »

Yeah, it's been bad for the last three years. It's high time they split given the degree of animosity. When they had to change web sites two years ago, I expected something like this then. It seems a lot of states are having poblems, either internally or with 1 %ers. Glad we're not having...well, there is the swamp!
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 08:20:40 AM »

We play nice (More or less) because we know everyone is packin!
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

Bomber

• Old Timer
  • 03' 1800R slightly modded......
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 12:39:38 AM »

Musta been a bunch o crap thrown their way for them to split.  I'm new here and sure hope we'all can get along!

Mike
I don't want a pickle, jes wanna ride on my motorrrrrrrrrrrrcycle!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 05:53:13 PM »

Coloradical V will end on July 4th.  Sat to Wed. So plan on heading to Billings Mt. after the Radical to the Wing-Ding!!!! O0 O0 O0 ;D :D ;) :) 8) ::)Dates will be June 30th to July 4th O0 O0
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 11:17:25 AM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 09:50:09 AM »

http://coloradovtxrangeriders.com/rideinjuly/rideinjuly.htm    O0 O0 O0  Get on the list!  Lets show up this year TEXAS O0 O0!!!!   8)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 01:45:28 PM »

I made resv. at La Quinta from June the 30th to July 5th. I can check out anytime to head for Billings Mt. O0 O0 O0 8) 8) 8)

Dusty

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 03:36:52 PM »

I made resv. at La Quinta from June the 30th to July 5th. I can check out anytime to head for Billings Mt. O0 O0 O0 8) 8) 8)

Are you familiar with indoor plumbing?  ;D

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 04:58:08 PM »

I just hope t

Are you familiar with indoor plumbing?  ;D
I just hope they have red cobs and white cobs!!!!!!

VTXDEMON

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2007, 07:56:11 AM »

I just turned in my vacation request... I hope I get the time off   ;)

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2007, 05:05:46 PM »

Hey you forgot the blue cobs, You use the red cob, then you, use the white cob to see if you need to use the blue cob.   
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal