Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Texas Patriot Protection  (Read 281 times)

GATOR

• Old Timer
Texas Patriot Protection
« on: August 10, 2020, 06:18:02 PM »

Texas Patriot Protection
Private group
About This Group :Has Chapters all over Texas . Last weekend we all went to Weatherford TX. for rumors BLM & Antifa were going to have a huge protest there to take our statue down , and stood with local Weatherford Police , Parker County Sheriffs and State Troopers , other groups and local folks . We were gladly welcomed by the Police and locals . The protestors got word we all were there and cancelled their protest , I gladly say it was quite and very peaceful .If tou think your interested check out our facebook site : https://www.facebook.com/groups/573408576871978
Description
This is the Texas chapter!! We all stand united to fight for our country and for our family and loved ones!! We will protect law enforcement,our brothers and sisters,our young, our family’s, and most importantly our country!! United we stand divided we fall!! I will lay my life down for my family and my country will you? Let’s come together!!! We support every person of color there is no racism we are all brothers and sisters coming together to fight for our right!! God bless America
WWG1WGA

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal