Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2004 1800C for sale (AS IS)  (Read 644 times)

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
2004 1800C for sale (AS IS)
« on: October 01, 2019, 11:39:34 AM »

My son has not ridden his bike in a few years due to being overseas alot and then of course his really bad accident earlier this year.  He has decided he is not going to ride anymore.  Therefore, his 2004 VTX 1800C needs to be sold.  Problem is that it sat for a few years.  The tank is rusted inside and a few parts of chrome are bubbling.  Other than that it is in good shape.  We took it to a shop to clean out the tank and they said that they recommend a  replacement tank because the original is in bad shape inside. 

A new fuel pump and injectors were already purchased to put inside.  These parts apparently can not be returned being that they are electrical.   

Andrew has decided to go on and sell as is instead of trying to put more money into it (buying a tank).  I don't have pictures right now to post. I will get more information and pictures to post later, but I am just putting it out there in case someone is interested in inquiring about it.

"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
Re: 2004 1800C for sale (AS IS)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 11:48:45 AM »

Just got these two pictures from him.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal