Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Chiang Mai, Thailand  (Read 882 times)

diverg

• Old Timer
Re: Chiang Mai, Thailand
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2018, 03:35:49 AM »

The 5 day tour is done, but I had so much fun I'm going out on a one day trip tomorrow. My ride tomorrow will be a Honda CB500X. I posted to unedited 9 minute videos on the Ye asXriders Facebook page. Hope it gives you an ideal of the twisting in this route.

I plan on coming back here one day. If anyone has interest in this let me know. It would be great to have a group of us go.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2018, 09:46:23 AM »

:congrats: good job
It's all just part of the adventure!

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2018, 12:11:44 PM »

The 5 day tour is done, but I had so much fun I'm going out on a one day trip tomorrow. My ride tomorrow will be a Honda CB500X. I posted to unedited 9 minute videos on the Ye asXriders Facebook page. Hope it gives you an ideal of the twisting in this route.

I plan on coming back here one day. If anyone has interest in this let me know. It would be great to have a group of us go.

The cost of the 5-day tour was very reasonable, so how much was the round-trip flight?

diverg

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2018, 05:58:48 PM »

At the time I booked economy seats were around $750rt. I paid $1421 for premium economy. While watching airfare prices I saw rt tickets as low as the low $600 on different airlines.

diverg

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2018, 05:19:41 AM »

Today I was riding the Honda CB500X. Lots of fun riding it. I did feel it was a little underpowered for my weight in the mountains. I met up with my guide from yesterday after the ride, and told him the sam thing, and he said no. You just ha e to work the gears more. I thought about, and he may just be right. I did do better after riding it for awhile, but still think I would have prefer more power for pulling me up the mountains. Still a very enjoyable day.

Now who wants to come with me on my return trip to Thailand?
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal