Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Free  (Read 930 times)

opos04

• Master Tejano Rider
Free
« on: January 29, 2018, 09:10:09 AM »

Free to a new home. Masonic Air Cleaner Cover. Contact me at opos04@live or 903-491-7527.
2007 1800N Charcoal

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
Re: Free
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 09:30:48 AM »

Would you be willing to donate it to the Bluebonnet Thunder Rally?  We have a raffle every year by offering donated parts or goods.  You would be responsible for shipping to me but the Texas X Riders group would appreciate it.  If shipping is not an option we totally understand and the person wanting it takes first precedence.  Thanks for your consideration.   
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 10:29:32 AM »

I will take it David!!
Will give me a reason to ride out your way.
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 10:30:23 AM »

Would you be willing to donate it to the Bluebonnet Thunder Rally?  We have a raffle every year by offering donated parts or goods.  You would be responsible for shipping to me but the Texas X Riders group would appreciate it.  If shipping is not an option we totally understand and the person wanting it takes first precedence.  Thanks for your consideration.
Taking care of shipping!! 😊
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 05:56:26 PM by Chad »
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 08:20:06 AM »

I got a bunch of Harley parts I could donate...LOL.  They are the ones that fell off.   :thumbup:
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 08:51:23 AM »

[/quote]

I got a bunch of Harley parts I could donate...LOL.  They are the ones that fell off.   :thumbup:
[/quote]

Hey, I could put them together with the other parts I've picked up over the years and build me a Harley, kinda like this!

It's all just part of the adventure!

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 08:59:38 AM »

You might want to try and figure out were they went on your bike so you can make it to BBT.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal