Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Information of the highest priority  (Read 758 times)

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
Re: Information of the highest priority
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2017, 06:30:58 PM »

Hooter and I are going Monday and leaving Thursday. I have a rare week off and need some hill country therapy   :bikerider: :c :bikerider:

Breaking news and just hot off the presses! Hobo and I were going to ride to Bandera next Monday thru Thursday and throw a few rocks, but as fate would have it "Ole Blue" didn't want to sing to me. It was a short notice anyway for a long ride. I called Hobo and told him sorry buddy but..... bla-bla-bla. He calls back in about 5 minuets and sez he called to cancel his card on the room for next week and while he was on the phone with the lady she said she just got a cancellation on Cabin 1 for the BBT weekend. He sez his tongue and lips couldn't flap fast enough to say "I'll take it". I want to thank whoever decided not to go that weekend and I'm hoping it wasn't in our group but it looks like drunk duo will be making a return performance on the porch of cabin #1 again!

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 07:39:28 AM »

Hooter and I are going Monday and leaving Thursday. I have a rare week off and need some hill country therapy   :bikerider: :c :bikerider:

Breaking news and just hot off the presses! Hobo and I were going to ride to Bandera next Monday thru Thursday and throw a few rocks, but as fate would have it "Ole Blue" didn't want to sing to me. It was a short notice anyway for a long ride. I called Hobo and told him sorry buddy but..... bla-bla-bla. He calls back in about 5 minuets and sez he called to cancel his card on the room for next week and while he was on the phone with the lady she said she just got a cancellation on Cabin 1 for the BBT weekend. He sez his tongue and lips couldn't flap fast enough to say "I'll take it". I want to thank whoever decided not to go that weekend and I'm hoping it wasn't in our group but it looks like drunk duo will be making a return performance on the porch of cabin #1 again!

Isn't that the Xcaliber/Gumbo cabin?
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2017, 10:41:12 AM »

Isn't that the Xcaliber/Gumbo cabin?

No their cabin is #2. The one with the goat pens and soft Nanny music playing.   :c :c
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal