Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Saturday Morning Ride  (Read 2481 times)

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: Saturday Morning Ride
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2017, 06:40:49 AM »

I could always find the last one. Well, most of the time...  :ohwow:

I would surely hope so.....you lived there. For me on the other hand......and not knowing Austin that well anymore??

Well, I'm up in Leander now, if that's any better. Moved 8 miles north, straight up Parmer. Too crowded where we were, and the neighborhood had changed. Our back fence line is Leander city limits, so I can pee through the fence into Georgetown!

Jim,
I'll try to remember that we are now a little closer to each other next time I decide to head south and will try to let you know, in case you want to come along.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2017, 06:52:42 AM »

Jim,
I'll try to remember that we are now a little closer to each other next time I decide to head south and will try to let you know, in case you want to come along.

It's actually Jeff, unless your name is Kenny, or you're a cute girl I'm trying to pick up in a bar...  ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

BobWd

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2017, 08:20:20 AM »

Jim,

It's actually Jeff, unless your name is Kenny, or you're a cute girl I'm trying to pick up in a bar...  ;)

:cuss: :banghead: :redcard:

I KNEW THAT!!   DUH!!!!!!
With school getting ready to start up, my job is starting to get a busier and my brain cells are getting fewer!!!!   LOL

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2017, 08:32:01 AM »

:cuss: :banghead: :redcard:

I KNEW THAT!!   DUH!!!!!!
With school getting ready to start up, my job is starting to get a busier and my brain cells are getting fewer!!!!   LOL

No worries, Bill.  ^-^
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2017, 10:06:36 AM »

Who is this Rex guy!   Jim Jeff?
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2017, 10:12:34 AM »

Who is this Rex guy!   Jim Jeff?

Kenny! How the hell are ya?!? I was just up at Green's Sausage a bit ago with Bobby, might need to make another run soon, 'bout out of my jar of Apple Pie Jam!
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal