Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What has been your longest ride in miles in one day?  (Read 746 times)

Reek

• Trailer Queen
Re: What has been your longest ride in miles in one day?
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 08:51:28 PM »

From Godley Tx to meet up with Gary off to meet up at Chads place. Then had lunch with Snake in Broken Bow OK. Then back the same way. Almost 700 altogether.  :c

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2017, 12:41:34 PM »

Not nearly as far as most of you guys.  The longest ride I can think of was from Eureka Springs to Nacogdoches, about 420 miles with the first leg of the trip on the Pig Trail.  We were going to try and make it home but one of our riders was falling asleep so we had to stop short.  I could have made the extra 130 miles though, wasn't really tired but it was nice to get in the pool at the hotel after 10 hours in the heat. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2017, 07:41:21 AM »

925 miles, from Lakewood, CO (west of Denver) to the house. Was up there for a Coloradical with Bobby Fowler, and we departed the hotel around 5:30 one morning, he was heading up to Montana, I was heading home. Rode with Bull off and on until the Oklahoma panhandle, and got to the house just as the sun was going down.

I've been asked a few times why I just didn't continue to 1,000, and the answer has always been, "because I was home!"...  ;D
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal