Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 5th wheel automatic slider hitch Pullrite  (Read 943 times)

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
5th wheel automatic slider hitch Pullrite
« on: January 18, 2017, 03:44:39 PM »

Hey folks I'm selling my 5th wheel automatic slider hitch.  I bought a new truck and going with a different 5th hitch.  I no longer need a slider hitch just a regular one. 

It includes everything to mount any Super Duty from 2011-2016 for sure.  Others you may want to do some research.  Frame rails and bed standard rails.

The slider hitch itself is the 2900 model with a 18,000 lb rating.  THis actually fits any industry standard rails in the truck beds.  Also included is the capture plate (not pictured) that you need to have for the slider hitch to work. 

It fits most Lippert pin box hitches.

I'm letting it all go for a clean $1000.00.  Cost new was about $2100.00.  If you or if you know someone interested please send them my way.  Thanks.   
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: 5th wheel automatic slider hitch Pullrite
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 05:32:25 PM »

I'll trade you a bowflex  :c ;D ::)
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

matap

• Board
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 09:18:01 AM »

I'll trade you a bowflex  :c ;D ::)

What's the weight rating?!!!

matap

• Board
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 10:04:05 AM »

A bump but will sell the Slider hitch and capture for $800.00.  Someone may not need the frame or bed rails for a Ford Super Duty.  the 5th wheel hitch fits all industry standard rails. 

Hey folks I'm selling my 5th wheel automatic slider hitch.  I bought a new truck and going with a different 5th hitch.  I no longer need a slider hitch just a regular one. 

It includes everything to mount any Super Duty from 2011-2016 for sure.  Others you may want to do some research.  Frame rails and bed standard rails.

The slider hitch itself is the 2900 model with a 18,000 lb rating.  THis actually fits any industry standard rails in the truck beds.  Also included is the capture plate (not pictured) that you need to have for the slider hitch to work. 

It fits most Lippert pin box hitches.

I'm letting it all go for a clean $1000.00.  Cost new was about $2100.00.  If you or if you know someone interested please send them my way.  Thanks.   

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 10:20:22 AM »

Don't know if it will interest you, but I like to haul the kayaks in the bed (as opposed to the overhead rack they ride in while I'm hauling the RV), so I use a Husky 16K hitch.  It's light enough that I can remove or install it without help after dropping the RV, and it's much easier to load and unload the yaks in the bed with the bed extender.  Getting them over the cab when you're tired is tough, and I hate to drip salt water on the cab.  Something to consider if you need the bed space.
02 1800C

matap

• Board
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 04:51:47 PM »

Don't know if it will interest you, but I like to haul the kayaks in the bed (as opposed to the overhead rack they ride in while I'm hauling the RV), so I use a Husky 16K hitch.  It's light enough that I can remove or install it without help after dropping the RV, and it's much easier to load and unload the yaks in the bed with the bed extender.  Getting them over the cab when you're tired is tough, and I hate to drip salt water on the cab.  Something to consider if you need the bed space.

I really don't carry any thing larger than a Rubbermaid tub full of stuff but thanks for the suggestion.  I still may want a lighter hitch option but I think I'm going to go with a 20k-24K lb hitch.  I usually prefer overkill.  

Oh and since I got a new truck with the Ford tow/5th wheel prep package, I'm going with something that mounts right up to the puck system. 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 04:54:15 PM by matap »

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal