Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: TWT Pie Run - October  (Read 6349 times)

diverg

• Old Timer
Re: TWT Pie Run - October
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2016, 05:38:09 PM »

If I'm not working, I'll try to make it.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2016, 09:04:12 PM »

So how many "for sures" are going?  Gonna get a little route together and a meet up spot/time for Saturday morning, and I'll update the count from Houston over on the TWT board.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2016, 06:00:24 AM »

Truly, we have hit rock bottom when another group post up for a ride on TexasXriders board and get a good response :banghead:
We used to organize rides, what the heck  ??? ???
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2016, 06:25:54 AM »

It's looking like a go for me and maybe a +1 with the wife.
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2016, 07:22:00 AM »

Truly, we have hit rock bottom when another group post up for a ride on TexasXriders board and get a good response :banghead:

Nahhhh...just tired of seeing the same faces over and over and over.   :stickpoke: :boxing:

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2016, 07:40:49 AM »

Nahhhh...just tired of seeing the same faces over and over and over.   :stickpoke: :boxing:

What are you talking about you never show up for anything :stickpoke: ::)
We would all be strangers if you showed up  :laugh: :rofl:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

SteveS

• Regular Advanced
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2006 VTX 1300R,2005 GL 1800,2013 Goldwing Trike
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2016, 08:01:28 AM »

Becky and I are going

paffap

• Old Timer
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2016, 06:18:54 AM »

MRVTX, sorry I don't know your name, I get to have a navigator with me, but is there any spot/time set up for a group ride up there or are we free-balling? Thanks Pat(paffap)

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2016, 09:54:57 AM »

I would show up more if I could...raising kiddos that aren't old enough to ride with me yet, you know.   :violin:

MRVTX, sorry I don't know your name, I get to have a navigator with me, but is there any spot/time set up for a group ride up there or are we free-balling? Thanks Pat(paffap)

Pat, I'm Jason.  I've been checking out the map to find a scenic route, but there's not much to look at out that way.  I was thinking about just taking 159 out from 290, through Bellville.  We can meet out on 290 at one of several places.  The Love's Travel Stop at 2920, or further down 290 at Bu-cee's...whatever is easier for everyone.  It'll take roughly two hours to get to Murphy's, as long as we don't need to stop.  Gas should be good for all bikes, since it's roughly 100 miles one-way.

Thoughts anyone?

SteveS

• Regular Advanced
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2006 VTX 1300R,2005 GL 1800,2013 Goldwing Trike
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2016, 10:44:00 AM »

Buc-ees on 290 and Fm 362 is a good place to meet , plenty of room to park get gas  , or what ever

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2016, 12:49:15 PM »

I'm out....have fun guys.   :thumbup:
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2016, 01:46:43 PM »

I would show up more if I could...raising kiddos that aren't old enough to ride with me yet, you know.   :violin:

Your doing the right thing, family first :thumbup:

Pat, I'm Jason.  I've been checking out the map to find a scenic route, but there's not much to look at out that way.  I was thinking about just taking 159 out from 290, through Bellville.  We can meet out on 290 at one of several places.  The Love's Travel Stop at 2920, or further down 290 at Bu-cee's...whatever is easier for everyone.  It'll take roughly two hours to get to Murphy's, as long as we don't need to stop.  Gas should be good for all bikes, since it's roughly 100 miles one-way.

Thoughts anyone?

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2016, 08:19:53 PM »

Buc-ees on 290 and Fm 362 is a good place to meet , plenty of room to park get gas  , or what ever

That sounds good.  From there, it's only about 82 miles/1.5 hours away.  Over on the TWT forum, they said that another group is supposed to be at the restaurant as well, so they want us there and ready to eat by 11am.  If we leave Buc-ees by 9am, we should be good for an early arrival.

I'm out....have fun guys.   :thumbup:

Was hoping to finally meet you...catch you next time.

Your doing the right thing, family first :thumbup:

Thanks!   :thumbup:

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2016, 06:22:15 AM »

Was hoping to finally meet you...catch you next time.

Yep, me too. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

paffap

• Old Timer
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2016, 05:51:37 AM »

Jason,and all others, since I'm coming up from Sugar Land. I will just meet you there. :lunch:
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal