Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Eco Science Solutions  (Read 820 times)

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
Eco Science Solutions
« on: August 09, 2016, 08:30:20 AM »

I just bought 1000 shares at $0.29/share of ESSI.  Why?  Because they have an app that is going to allow the user to order medical marajuiana and have it delivered.  WHAT???  Talk about having the perfect demographic.  It's a risk but it's only $300, what the heck.  In the next 4 or 5 years that stuff will be legal in most states so maybe by then it will have done up enough for me to pay my kids college loans. 

Fingers crossed!   :c
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
Re: Eco Science Solutions
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 09:12:13 AM »

HHHHHHHMMMM, WANT TO INVEST IN SOME IRAQI DINARS??? I have a few relatives that will be millionaires when Iraq revalues their Dinars, so they tell me. Which is to happen tomorrow after yesterday, for the last ten years or so.  :ohwow: I will be the dumb pauper that didn't invest when they did! :redcard: :redcard:
   I do have to admit we are way closer now than say ....wait for it...... FORTY years ago when we thought marijuana would surely have been legalized by the turn of the century. Right! Not really trying to compare the Iraqi pipe dream with the Pot pipe dream, but I believe since Marijuana Is not legal to be taken across state lines even medicinally,(which I think will be the first change, Federally speaking,) still illegal in Federal law books, and still has so much opposition, you would be better served by spending that 300 in Colorado, sneak it back here, and call us over for a tech session to beat all others!! ;D ;D :-X :thumbup:
Good luck, it might be a goldmine, unlike the Iraq dinar scam. Just think . You will be able to buy property in New Mexico just like RD and Tom! I know you do not know them... the old timers do though.
Let me know, I'll come burn one with ya'!
 ;D
SSSSSSSsssssnake
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 12:12:48 PM »

HHHHHHHMMMM, WANT TO INVEST IN SOME IRAQI DINARS??? I have a few relatives that will be millionaires when Iraq revalues their Dinars, so they tell me. Which is to happen tomorrow after yesterday, for the last ten years or so.  :ohwow: I will be the dumb pauper that didn't invest when they did! :redcard: :redcard:
   I do have to admit we are way closer now than say ....wait for it...... FORTY years ago when we thought marijuana would surely have been legalized by the turn of the century. Right! Not really trying to compare the Iraqi pipe dream with the Pot pipe dream, but I believe since Marijuana Is not legal to be taken across state lines even medicinally,(which I think will be the first change, Federally speaking,) still illegal in Federal law books, and still has so much opposition, you would be better served by spending that 300 in Colorado, sneak it back here, and call us over for a tech session to beat all others!! ;D ;D :-X :thumbup:
Good luck, it might be a goldmine, unlike the Iraq dinar scam. Just think . You will be able to buy property in New Mexico just like RD and Tom! I know you do not know them... the old timers do though.
Let me know, I'll come burn one with ya'!
 ;D
SSSSSSSsssssnake

I don't smoke it, just know a good idea.  It's like pizza delivery but medicinal marijuana and it's legal in 23 states with 11 more coming on board in the next year or so.  For what it's worth, I don't expect to get rich off my shares, just playing with money. 

I did send an email to tell them they should change the name of the app from "Herb" to "d'Uber".
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 10:53:38 AM »

Dumped it for a 100% gain.  Stock went up in smoke!   :thumbup:
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 02:06:53 PM »

Funny funny funny Rocket
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 07:10:55 AM »

Dumped it for a 100% gain.  Stock went up in smoke!   :thumbup:

That's a nice high return.

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2016, 12:14:43 PM »

Dumped it for a 100% gain.  Stock went up in smoke!   :thumbup:

That's a nice high return.

It was at 170% and I didn't move quick enough.  I'll take 100% though...not bad at all.  I just wish I had dumped $10K into it and not $700. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal