Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: No Bike Games for BBTXIII?  (Read 585 times)

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
No Bike Games for BBTXIII?
« on: April 07, 2016, 03:00:13 PM »

I had fun.  I know that participation was low but that does not mean it will be this year.  I have my brother and we will enter as a team if you do the games again. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Re: No Bike Games for BBTXIII?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 03:47:48 PM »

Maybe next year!!  ;D
But then if you all want to do games we can waych you all!!  :couch:
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 07:11:11 PM »

I was thinking about bringing most of the equipment...there are no scheduled games this year, but if the equipment is there then those who want to help set it up and participate are more than welcome to have games.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 06:20:37 AM »

If no one else is interested then more time for me to ride. 
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 06:21:16 AM »

I had fun.  I know that participation was low but that does not mean it will be this year.  I have my brother and we will enter as a team if you do the games again. 

??? ??? I don't recall "who can push their Harley the furthest" competition being on the game list before. Now if you and your brother enter as a team then this could get good. The hot dog race tean would be a driver, the hot dog getter, and a pusher. Ah, the slow race. As long as the driver's feet don't touch the gound it's ok but does the pusher's feet not count? No they don't as long as he makes motorcycle exhaust noises with his mouth. Hell Rocket, you could stand a chance this year!   :c :c
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 06:34:48 AM »

If no one else is interested then more time for me to ride. 

That was kinda the consensus, board felt like it was a rush to ride, do the games and make the Sat. nite dinner. A lot for us to do in a short period of time. If you would like to volunteer to run them, I'm sure Lucky would bring the equipment. I would play if I have time.Also thought about setting up a skills course if I can find a paved lot to use. I think that would be a lot of fun, maybe next year ,if there is interest. There is also a shooting range not far from the camp. May spend a little time there.
It's all just part of the adventure!

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 06:44:25 AM »

That was kinda the consensus, board felt like it was a rush to ride, do the games and make the Sat. nite dinner. A lot for us to do in a short period of time. If you would like to volunteer to run them, I'm sure Lucky would bring the equipment. I would play if I have time.Also thought about setting up a skills course if I can find a paved lot to use. I think that would be a lot of fun, maybe next year ,if there is interest. There is also a shooting range not far from the camp. May spend a little time there.

A skills course could be fun.  Put some of that training knowledge to work.  I will be removing my bags before attempting this course.   :thumbup:
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal