Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: BBQ in Tyler TX 10/24/15 Meet us There!  (Read 3851 times)

Wahoo

• Old Timer
Re: BBQ in Tyler TX 10/24/15 Meet us There!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2015, 07:21:56 PM »

Hey Y'all - let me know if you are still planning on meeting for BBQ this Saturday. Mother Nature seems to have a vendetta against me  :cuss:   :cuss: We will be in the "cage" unless something changes but still looking forward to seeing everyone!  It's been some long months since BBT
Secret to a Happy Marriage -- an '02 1800C for him and an '03 1800C for ME!!!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2015, 08:02:06 PM »

I will be there even if I cage it!! 
 ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2015, 10:50:33 PM »

Hey Chad; I'd come ten years ago, but I'm still recovering from the sailboat trip. Just to eat a dead cow on a plate and I don't like riding in the rain. Luv to see yea though; Swampy got a bit older but that sailboat ride beat the HELL out of me now I am a pure Swamp Angel again!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 11:03:23 PM by Swampfox »

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2015, 03:24:48 PM »

HEY! Sailboat time! Swampy, load up in the truck and meet for the meet, not just just the ride. We don't get to see your ugly mug while riding weather is perfect, Bring your cage and visit! C'mon guys, this is a meet and greet, not specificly a ride your scooter event! Someone bring the dancing girls!
SSSSSSSSSsssssssnake
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2015, 05:15:54 PM »

Several of us intended to make it but Houston is going into Level 1 Emergency alert. besides , I don't have a car other than a company car and can't take it that far from home. Wifey has a car but ain't giving it up. Need to set this up again real soon want to see y'all.
It's all just part of the adventure!

paperpeddler

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2015, 06:48:26 PM »

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE MAKINH
G THE TRIP.  RIDE SAFE1

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2015, 07:51:18 PM »

Several of us intended to make it but Houston is going into Level 1 Emergency alert. besides , I don't have a car other than a company car and can't take it that far from home. Wifey has a car but ain't giving it up. Need to set this up again real soon want to see y'all.

Snake you are the man I need to see and Chad and the others TOO!! We got a problem Houston, The border patrol has issued a mass of Mexicans at all points on the border. The storm have them on the roll; their main tunnel has been closed down by homeland security.  They are calling the action of the acting President for help! " That me"  ;D
 I second the :
Need to set this up again real soon want to see y'all.
  ;D but I could risk the lives of others and bring all of them to your need, if it is necessary. It would take a presidential order to do so!
please try to use your best part of your mind to decide. I will take it under consideration.  Personality I don't think anybody would ride with me and that's a long drive in my truck pulling the sailboat in the wind and rain with stowaway on board.

Your Houston Acting President "Swampy"  ;D

« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 08:49:29 PM by Swampfox »

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2015, 08:36:43 PM »

Considered caging it but couldn't locate a hummer
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

JustinVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2015, 07:37:38 AM »

We are headed out soon, but we will need to set something up for the near future when the monsoon is not approaching.  We will look and see if we can find a place to meet.

Justin VTX

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2015, 08:50:13 AM »

We are headed out soon, but we will need to set something up for the near future when the monsoon is not approaching.  We will look and see if we can find a place to meet.
:thumbup:  yes disappointed that I couldn't make it. Stanley's is a great place. My step brother reps their line of spices and sauces to grocery stores. Try the Mother cluckers chicken sandwich
It's all just part of the adventure!

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2015, 11:13:54 AM »

I'm sorry I couldn't make it either but the monsoon's washed away my ability to get there. All the roads I take between here and there were the heaviest hit with Corsicana being about 1/3 of the way there. Need to reset something soon!   :c :c
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal