Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 190 Gallon Fish Tank  (Read 588 times)

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
190 Gallon Fish Tank
« on: June 26, 2015, 07:38:54 AM »

My Brother was laid off and then tried his hand in the insurance sales dept. and that did not go well.  So to help him out I bought his fish tank from him.  He gave me a smokin deal and I have no need for it nor do I have the room for it. (I didn't realize how big a 190 gallon tank really was  :ohwow:)

Here are some Details:
190 gallon tank and wood stand with canopy.
- They are the only people who have ever owned this and have only had it for a little over 2 years.
- Perfect working condition, no flaws.
- Overflow filtration system with "Bio Ball" filtration.
- Comes with all plumbing, pumps, current generators, about 200 lbs of limestone and fake plants, water heater, air pump, fish food & fish nets.
- Current Generators are made by Hydor
- I don't have the info on the pumps but he thinks they are 300 gallon pumps.  He knows they are big because they have to push the water up over 5 foot for the overflow.
- Used as freshwater tank.
- Can be used as saltwater tank, but you will have to buy additional supplies for that setup.
- Rough dimensions are 66.5in wide X 31in deep  73in tall
- they have put over 9K into this (I paid half :D).

Here is the deal - I have already paid them for the tank, But I have no way to get it from Norman, OK so now I am selling it.  I would like to get my money back out of it so I will start off at 4500.

I will add another bit to entice you nice people.  I am only keeping 3K, so if it goes for more than that, the extra goes back to my brother and his wife.

Here are the pics, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you for taking the time to read :)

Drew
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
Re: 190 Gallon Fish Tank
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 01:10:03 PM »

So sorry to hear about your brother's misfortune.  I hope he finds employment that suits him and his employer soon.

I am not interested in the tank since it is probably bigger than my new home, LOL.  Hope you find a buyer soon.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
Re: 190 Gallon Fish Tank
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 01:48:19 PM »

Thanks Connie - He has had a rough year.  He quit the Insurance gig, cause all he was doing was wasting gas.  He is trying to get on with the Post Office and has veteran preference.  So we are hoping he hears from them.
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal