Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: UFC Fight nite come on out  (Read 691 times)

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
UFC Fight nite come on out
« on: July 11, 2015, 04:48:20 PM »

short notice but if you like UFC and got nothing to do, I'm meeting Gumbo at Stats on Louetta just east of 249 at 7:30 to watch the fights if you would like to come and hang out with us.
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: UFC Fight nite come on out
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 08:04:15 AM »

short notice but if you like UFC and got nothing to do, I'm meeting Gumbo at Stats on Louetta just east of 249 at 7:30 to watch the fights if you would like to come and hang out with us.

We just don't draw a crowd like the ole days ::)
But it was some dang good fights for sure!! :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 08:22:21 AM »

Excellent line up of fighters last night and did not disappoint. Every fight was a battle. We don't draw a crowd like we used to, I think it must be you. :stickpoke:

Chinstrap

• Rider
  • Never too many VTXs
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 05:59:58 AM »

Damn...should have given me a call.  I would have gone out instead of paying 60 bucks on PPV.  But it was worth the 60 bucks because those were some of the best fights I have seen in a long time!  It is great to see Lawler successfully defend his title and of course McGregor was the monster he always is.  Mendes was definitely his hardest opponent so far but that Irish SOB is just flat out insane!
2003 VTX 1800C
2008 VTX 1800N

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.  - Hunter S. Thompson

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 09:57:13 AM »

Excellent line up of fighters last night and did not disappoint. Every fight was a battle. We don't draw a crowd like we used to, I think it must be you. :stickpoke:

No finger pointing, pretty sure neither one of us took a shower before making it there.
I guess retirement doesn't mean stop showering :ohwow: :ohwow:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 04:50:06 PM »

No finger pointing, pretty sure neither one of us took a shower before making it there.
I guess retirement doesn't mean stop showering :ohwow: :ohwow:

I took a shower before I went, must be getting that old people smell, damn.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 10:43:00 AM »

:rofl: :rofl:

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal