VTX Related Rides > Central Texas

Three Twisted Sisters

(1/1)

vtxsimon:
All this rain hinders our rides a bit , the upside is the views are breathtaking . Green fields , running streams cooler temps. put on some rain gear and bring a tube now the rivers are running great . I plan to hit the Frio River this morning cause I'll be wet the showers won't bother me .  There will be crowds in the rivers so enjoy the weekend.  Don't forget those that fought for our freedoms and didn't make it home . Memorial Day Weekend

Chad:
Have a safe  and fun time. 
 :flag:

vtxsimon:
Sunday - overcast  was wrong about the crowds empty roads most open and no rain a few showers . Rivers running full and fast - no tubing . Monday sunshine no rain roads had more traffic very few bikes . great rides in the hills both days  lucky about riding around the rain.

Isorg:

--- Quote from: vtxsimon on May 25, 2015, 08:52:09 PM ---Sunday - overcast  was wrong about the crowds empty roads most open and no rain a few showers . Rivers running full and fast - no tubing . Monday sunshine no rain roads had more traffic very few bikes . great rides in the hills both days  lucky about riding around the rain.

--- End quote ---

with the storm line that rolled through monday night, hope everything is ok!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version