Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: ROT Rally Riding  (Read 4575 times)

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
Re: ROT Rally Riding
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 07:15:53 PM »

Thanks for the input everyone, got day one mapped out and loaded in the gps.   Lime Creek Rd is on both legs of that ride.....looks like so much fun I want to go both.directions.  I even threw in an observatory in the preserve.  i hope I get at least one other rider but I don't mind riding solo either.  
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 06:43:05 AM by Rocket67 »
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2015, 06:31:03 AM »

Thanks for the input everyone, got day one mapped out and loaded in the gps.   Lime Creek Rd is on both legs of that ride.....looks like so much fun I want to go both.directions.  I even threw in an observatory in the preserve.  i hope I get at least one other rider but I don't minding solo either. 

I would consider riding with ya but got to work :'(
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2015, 06:43:57 AM »

Thanks for the input everyone, got day one mapped out and loaded in the gps.   Lime Creek Rd is on both legs of that ride.....looks like so much fun I want to go both.directions.  I even threw in an observatory in the preserve.  i hope I get at least one other rider but I don't minding solo either. 

You would have to remove your highway boards....LOL.
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2015, 12:50:35 PM »

You would have to remove your highway boards....LOL.

There coming off just got me some fatty highway bars  :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Rocket67

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Legend In My Own Mind
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2015, 08:47:07 AM »

I have my route planned for the trip up now, going to be a fun ride.  I also have my Friday route (see previous post).  Everything after that is playing by ear. I am hoping there is some kind of poker run Saturday but last time I checked there was nothing on the site about it.  
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 11:24:01 AM by Rocket67 »
-Scott
2019 FLHXS

Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal