Upcoming Rally's > Other Rallys

ROT Rally Riding

(1/4) > >>

Rocket67:
So, I was thinking when at the ROT that I would map out a few rides around the area that we rode during the BBT but after looking at the map realized that it was much further away than I initially thought.  So, I am staying on the North side of Austin, anyone have some good routes to ride?  I don't need to sight see, I will get enough of that at the rally, just want a good ride (like the sisters) and possibly a few spots to stop and take a photo.  If anyone is going and intends on doing what I am describing, let me know if you have room for one more.  I can solo but would like to follow someone who knows their way around until I am more familiar with the good riding spots around San Antonio/Austin. 

Rocket67:
Found this one, might incorporate this into a larger ride. 

Rocket67:
Cool, found another route that completes the loop from Marble falls.  I'll be uploading these GPX to my Harley Ride planner and refining them in the next few days.  This might be my Thursday ride if I get there early enough!! 

Rocket67:
Ahhh, Friday or Saturday ride.  This one will be a very long ride starting from North Austin but I would get to hit 16 again, that one was fun. 

Rocket67:
Actually.....after looking at some maps....Twisted Sisters is doable.  I mapped a route from my hotel to the sisters and back, it ended up being 400 miles.  So, it's either hang around the rally all day and drink beer (tempting) or ride all day and then hit the rally and drink beer. 

:thumbup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version